📖 Table of Contents
Greek Yogurt Dressing Recipes: Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing
My honey mustard yogurt dressing recipe is possibly the most delicious Greek yogurt dressing recipe you’ve ever made at home!
➡️ Learning several Greek yogurt dressing recipes is important to cook really delicious food that will please you and those around you. For those who don’t know already, a Greek yogurt sauce can be used both for salad and for various other dishes such as oven-roasted potatoes, French fries, boiled potatoes, grilled chicken, roast lamb, and so on.
➡️ I’m a big fan of yogurt and especially Greek yogurt at breakfast. It’s a great source of protein and calcium, and when you add some fruit and honey, it’s even a complete meal. However, I’m always looking for new ways to use yogurt. One of my favorite dishes with yogurt is the salad dressing I share on this webpage.
➡️ Some of the best foods on the planet are yogurt-based. Yogurt can be used in a variety of ways, from plain to sweet and savory. One of the most common uses for yogurt is in salad dressing. I like to use plain Greek yogurt when making my own salad dressing, but sometimes I want something a little more sophisticated. Watch the cooking video below and find out more about my recipe for the Greek yogurt dressing sauce with honey and mustard!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Make Greek Yogurt Dressing from Scratch
What ingredients do you need for the Greek yogurt dressing recipe? (6 servings)
1) 600 g/21 oz of Greek yogurt (yogurt featuring over 10% fat)
2) 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
3) 2 tbsp of honey
4) 1tsp of granulated garlic or to taste
5) some salt and ground white pepper
6) a small/medium parsley leaves bundle
How to make the Greek yogurt dressing from scratch in 6 steps?
step 1: place the Greek yogurt into a bowl and add the mustard
step 2: add the honey into the bowl
step 3: season with some salt and ground white pepper to taste
step 4: add granulated garlic into the bowl
step 5: toss chopped parsley into the bowl
step 6: mix ingredients by hand to combine them very well
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
6 PRO Tips for the Honey Mustard Greek Yogurt Dressing Recipe
➡️ Yogurt is one of my favorite foods. It’s low in fat and high in protein and calcium, making it a healthy addition to almost any meal. Aside from the possibility of eating it plain at breakfast, you can make yogurt dressing using commercial yogurt as a base. Read below some tips to get the best results when making my Greek yogurt salad dressing:
- use ONLY Greek yogurt for this dressing recipe, yogurts with less fat in the composition tend to become watery in combination with other ingredients and especially vegetables
- prepare the Greek yogurt dressing immediately before use or store it in the refrigerator for a short time
- if you like the hot taste, use a spicy mustard type
- this Greek yogurt dressing sauce has a balanced sweet-sour taste given that the proportion of honey and mustard is equal; this can be modified by changing the proportions, respectively adding extra honey for a sweeter taste and extra mustard for a more sour taste
- the amount of garlic can also be changed, I usually add 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic for a stronger garlic flavor
- in addition to parsley, you can use other aromatic herbs such as mint, dill, coriander, or basil
➡️ Enjoy making Greek yogurt dressing from scratch! For additional info, read more on salad dressing.
Related Yogurt Dressing Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by