Learn in this cooking video how to make grilled pork neck with a good pork marinade from scratch using a yummy and easy pork steak recipe in the oven or on the BBQ!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking pork neck steak! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) cut pork neck into slices of about 2-3 cm / 0.8-1 inch thickness
2) place salted red pepper paste into a bowl or salt the meat to taste
3) peel garlic off, then grate or crush garlic cloves finely
4) place garlic into the bowl, then add ground black pepper and thyme
5) pour vegetable oil into the bowl, then mix ingredients until you get a smooth paste
6) rub each meat slice with the previously prepared marinade on both sides
7) cover pork neck with food foil and place it into the fridge for at least 1 hour for better marinating (recommended)
8) make your BBQ ready for frying and wait until the coal has the proper temperature
9) take the meat out from the fridge and place it in the gas or coal grill
10) fry pork butt on both sides for about 3-4 minutes or until the meat is golden evenly
Grilled pork is, for sure, one of the most popular pork recipes in different regions of the world including the US, Australia, South Africa, and many more. People like grilled pork because of the unmatchable smoked taste and juicy texture that other pork dishes cannot offer.
As a result of the high popularity, nowadays are available on the internet many grilled pork recipes. However, I show you a grilled pork recipe made with a good pork marinade recipe in the Hungarian style, which means it features a lot of garlic!
Of course, if you don’t like the strong garlic flavor, this recipe is probably not for you! But if you want to taste a BBQ pork with ancestral flavors, as you probably never enjoyed, then try this good pork marinade recipe!
Since it’s very simple, there are not too many cooking tips to share regarding this grilled pork collar recipe. Below are three of the most important things to check in order to get the best results when cooking pork grill:
I prefer to use a charcoal grill for the slightly smoky taste of the steak as many times as I can. Needless to say, you can fry the meat on the gas grill or even in the oven if the weather does is bad and you can’t go outdoors.
Yes, you can grill pork chops in the same way as the pork neck steaks.
Enjoy grilled pork neck steak with a good pork marinade recipe!
View more pork butt recipes!
Read more about grilling here.
grilled pork | pork steak | pork marinade | pork neck recipes | pork recipes | cooking pork | home cooking | cooking