Learn in this video how to make grilled pork neck by using an easy and good pork marinade recipe for pork steak!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY pork collar on the barbecue! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 1.5 kg/50 oz of pork neck
2) 1 garlic head or to taste
3) 1 small red onion (20 g/0.7 oz) or to taste
4) 1 tbsp of sugar
5) ground black pepper to taste
6) salt or salted red pepper paste to taste
7) 25 ml/0.8 fl oz of white wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice
8) 50 ml/1.6 fl oz of olive oil
9) some basil and rosemary leaves to taste (you can use dried versions as well) – you need about 1 tsp of each or 1/2 tsp of each for the dried version
1) cut pork neck into slices of about 2-3 cm/0.8-1 inches thickness
2) peel garlic cloves off and crush them
3) peel red onion off and chop it very finely
4) put garlic and onion into a bowl, then add sugar, ground black pepper, salt, vinegar, olive oil, and chopped greenery
5) combine ingredients until you get a smooth paste
6) coat each pork steak with the previously prepared marinade on both sides
7) cover meat slices with foil and place them in the fridge for at least 3 hours (recommended)
8) grill pork steaks on the charcoal grill as desired (3-5 minutes on each side)
Grilled pork belongs to the most popular pork recipes in many parts of the world. People simply love to eat grilled pork because of its unique taste and juicy texture that cannot be found at other pork dishes.
Of course, there are lots of grilled pork recipes. I propose you a grilled pork recipe made with a very good pork marinade recipe in Italian-style marinade. This means a lot of flavors!
For sure, if you don’t like the very flavored spices, this recipe is not for you! But if you want to taste a pork barbecue with amazing flavors, as you probably have not tasted before, then prepare this good pork marinade recipe!
As for roasting the meat on the barbecue, I prefer the charcoal grill for the slightly smoky taste of the steak. Of course, you can fry the meat on the gas grill or even in the oven if the weather does not allow going outdoors.
Yes, you can grill pork chops in the same way like the pork neck steaks.
Enjoy the BBQ grilled pork neck with a good pork marinade recipe just like in Italy!
View more pork butt recipes! ?
Read more about grilling here.