Easy mince recipe to make skinless sausage with garlic and more simple and tasty ingredients.
View this video about how to make grilled skinless sausage from scratch by using a yummy and easy homemade sausage recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking skinless sausages at home! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) put mincemeat in a large bowl
2) season ground pork with salt and pepper to taste
3) flavor skinless sausages with allspice and thyme
4) finely chop or crush garlic, then add it over ground pork
5) add a little cold water, then combine ingredients very well
6) cover the bowl with foil and place it into the fridge at least for a couple of hours or until the next day
7) add food bicarbonate and a little water, mix and put back the meat in the fridge for 2 hours
8) make skinless sausages of the desired size
9) roast the sausages in the oven or on the coal grill until browned evenly
Skinless sausages are very popular food recipes in several countries and especially in the Balkans and Romania.
This grilled skinless sausage recipe is actually a Romanian skinless sausage recipe, not a Serbian cevapi recipe.
Skinless sausages are very popular all over the Balkans and there are many differences between the recipes.
However, all of them use different combinations of ground pork, beef, and sheep. The used spices are also quite different.
The Romanian sausage recipe has two unique features – it uses food bicarbonate and doesn’t use onion. They are locally known as mititei or mici.
Even if you can roast skinless sausages in the oven, they are usually fried on the coal grill because of the added smoky taste.
All cevapi types can be served plain along with mustard, ketchup, cold garlic sauce, or another dipping sauce.
The grilled skinless sausages are tasty in any way you serve them, but along with a cold light beer, they have an even better taste!
Read more about the Romanian mititei here.