Elegant cold appetizer recipes – how to make ham and eggplant stuffed peppers. Easy cold appetizers recipe to prepare stuffed bell peppers with eggplant salad, ham, and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make ham and eggplant stuffed peppers by busing an elegant cold appetizer recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 1 kg / 35 oz of eggplant for roasting
2) 500 g / 17.5 oz of bell pepper for roasting
3) 8-10 small or medium-sized red bell peppers for stuffing
4) 8-10 large ham slices
5) some fresh parsley or dill leaves for garnishing
1) roast eggplants and about 500 g / 17.5 oz of bell peppers, then wait to cool and peel them off
2) prepare a cold pepper and eggplant salad with mayonnaise (view this roasted eggplant salad recipe) or another eggplant dip
3) cut red bell peppers just like in the video by using a sharp knife
4) remove the stub and seeds from peppers with a tablespoon and pay attention to not perforate them
5) take a ham slice and place it into the red pepper to surround its inner part
6) hold the ham slice firm to not move and fill the pepper with 3-4 tablespoons of eggplant salad
7) garnish the cold ham and eggplant stuffed peppers with some dill or parsley leaves or to taste
8) put these cold appetizers in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving (recommended)
Cold appetizer recipes are more and more popular nowadays all throughout the world. This is, probably, because people like to eat more refined foods and socialize at home with their friends.
Some of the most appreciated cold appetizers are stuffed peppers and tomatoes. This type of finger food is very easy to make and ready for serving in a short time.
Also, these appetizers are simply delicious and don’t require advanced cooking skills to get perfect results. Hence, it’s not surprising that people prepare cold stuffed peppers and tomatoes with all kind of stuffings!
There are many types of roasted eggplant salad recipes. In this appetizer recipe, I’ve used a roasted pepper and eggplant salad recipe. Obviously, you can use any eggplant dip you like to make these cold stuffed bell peppers.
Regarding the ham, its use is not mandatory. However, I recommend following exactly the recipe because the results are extremely spectacular! Plus, the appetizers are very, very tasty!
In this video, I’ve used a black pepper coated pork ham. Of course, you can use any type of ham you like. The only thing you should pay attention to is to use large ham slices that completely surround the inner part of the peppers.
Enjoy the ham and eggplant stuffed peppers!
If you want to read more about different types of appetizers go here!