6 PRO Tips For The Healthy Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- cut the eggplants into medium-sized pieces to avoid breaking too much and turning into a paste or softening excessively
- red bell peppers can be replaced with other pepper types, no matter their color
- if you like spicy food, add some hot chili peppers to this healthy vegetable casserole recipe
- don’t add too much water from the beginning to avoid the casserole being too runny, it’s better to add a little more during cooking if necessary
- if the veggie casserole is still too runny, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of cornstarch to thicken the sauce
- parsley leaves can be replaced with other herbs such as coriander, dill, and so on
Drinking wine at home!
What goes better with a delicious meal than quality wine? Nothing, both from my point of view and from the ancient Greeks, who said about wine that it’s the nectar of the gods! Can we contradict them?
➡️ Enjoy cooking a healthy vegetable casserole from scratch!