Easy chicken kebabs recipe to prepare skewers with skinless boneless chicken thighs and more simple and tasty ingredients.
SUPER YUMMY homemade chicken kebabs recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) cut chicken thighs into 2-3 strips
2) chop onion and garlic until you get a fine paste
3) season onion paste with salt and pepper to taste
4) add fresh lemon juice and olive oil
5) add more flavor to marinade with rosemary or other spices
6) combine ingredients until you get a smooth marinade
7) pour marinade over chicken, then combine well
8) cover the dish with foil and put it into the fridge for at least 1-2 hours (recommended)
9) stick meat on a skewer and add some cherry tomatoes between meat pieces (2-4 tomatoes, depending on the skewer size)
10) fry skewers on a coal or gas grill or in the oven
11) flip skewers often to fry evenly
12) homemade chicken kebabs are ready when the meat is golden
13) serve marinated chicken kabobs while still warm
Grilled chicken is among the most beloved foods. No matter if you cook a grilled whole chicken or chicken kebabs, people will like it and your cooking skills will get positive appreciation!
Skewers, kebabs or kabobs, as they are known in the US, are of different types. Many skewer recipes are made with chicken breast or chicken things in combination with various vegetables from which the most-often used are tomatoes, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
Homemade chicken kebabs are prepared all over the world. It seems that kebabs were first cooked in the Middle East. However, different types of skewers are to find everywhere in the world under various names – shish kebab, shashlik, doner kebab, chuanr, and so on.
Chicken kabobs are known as dak-kkochi in Korea, Jujeh kabab in Iran, shish taouk in the Middle East, and yakitori in Japan.
Kebabs, including those made of chicken, are also popular in Europe and especially in the Mediterranean countries such as Greece and Spain.
A special note deserves Greek chicken kebabs. They are made with boneless chicken breast with some local spices and fresh lemon juice and the final result is a true spoiling experience for your taste buds!
My homemade chicken kebabs recipe is delicious because of the flavored marinade. If you fry kebabs on coal they will have a slightly smoked taste, which makes the skewers even tastier.
Some sauce can be served as well over the skewers. Also, you can prepare some fresh vegetable salad to match the chicken kabobs.
Read more about the chicken skewers origins here.