Easy chicken salad recipe to prepare a salad appetizer with chicken breast, mayonnaise, and boiled vegetables.
View this video about how to make a homemade chicken salad with vegetables from scratch by using a yummy and easy chicken salad recipe with mayonnaise and boneless chicken breast!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 1 kg/35 oz of boiled root vegetables (mix of carrot + parsnip, parsley, or celery root)
2) 750 g/27 oz of skinless boneless boiled chicken breast
3) 250 g/9 oz of canned green peas
4) 100 g/3.5 oz of pickled cucumber
5) 450 g/16 oz of mayonnaise, homemade or bought
6) 450 g/16 oz of sour cream (12% fat)
7) 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard
8) salt and ground white pepper to taste
9) 1 tsp of granulated sugar or to taste
1) finely chop boiled vegetables by knife, then place it into a bowl
2) chop boiled chicken breast by knife, then add it into the bowl (you can also shred the chicken breast if you like more so)
3) wash and drain canned pea, then place it into the bowl
4) very finely cube pickled cucumber by knife, then add it into the bowl
5) place mayonnaise into another bowl, then add over it sour cream and mustard
6) add salt, white ground pepper, and sugar to taste, then combine ingredients until you get a smooth sauce
7) pour mayonnaise sauce into the first bowl, then mix well again
8) garnish this easy chicken salad with vegetables as desired
9) place the salad into the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving (recommended)
There are available a lot of homemade chicken salad recipes because people simply love chicken.
Along with roast, salads, and salad appetizers are some of the most popular food types featuring chicken.
Chicken salads are of many types. Many recipes include mayonnaise, but there are still enough recipes without this ingredient.
A significant number of chicken salad recipes feature vegetables both raw and cooked. These are added to make the salad more luscious and appetizing.
This easy chicken salad recipe with mayonnaise and boiled vegetables is based on a classic French salad recipe that is usually made with boiled beef instead of boiled boneless chicken breast.
The salad is very tasty and pretty easy to make, even if it requires some handwork.
As a result, chicken salad with mayonnaise is one of the most popular salad appetizer recipes in several countries, especially from Eastern Europe.
There is very important to chop, shred, and cube ingredients manually because if you will use a kitchen robot the salad won’t have any texture and will be rather a paste than a salad!
The easy chicken salad recipe with mayonnaise is prepared with boiled chicken but you can make it in the same way with leftover roast chicken. The resulted salad will be also very tasty!
Plus, it can be served at breakfast as an open sandwich. So, as you can see, this shredded chicken salad recipe is very useful and versatile (not to mention that it is very delicious!) and this is the reason for which I recommend it to you! Enjoy it!
More information about easy chicken salad recipe is available here.