Final Notes for the Homemade French Fries Recipe
➡️ French fries are some of the most popular food recipes all over the world. Homemade French fries made using my recipe are crispy outside and tender inside, so they are liked by all people who have the chance to taste them.
➡️ On the platter, you can season the fries with salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, hot chili pepper powder, or another seasoning of your choice. Add these flavors while the fries are still hot because after they are warm or cold will absorb fewer flavors because of hardening the crust.
➡️ There are people who say they don’t like French fries because it has a lot of oil and as a result, they can make you fat easily! This theory is a simple myth IF the fries are cooked in the RIGHT WAY.
➡️ Below are a few cooking tips to learn how to make fries. The fries will be crispy and won’t be drowned in oil if you follow these cooking tips:
- you place the potato in the pan JUST when the oil is HOT (COLD oil is absorbed easier!)
- you pour ENOUGH oil in the pan or fryer so that the potatoes are dipped in it
- you fry potatoes over VERY HIGH temperature (LOW temperature will make potatoes absorb a lot of oil!)
- you wait until the fries are golden on the bottom side BEFORE flipping them
- you drain the oil WELL when you take out the fried potatoes from the pan or fryer
- you don’t put a lid over the dish where you place the fries because the steam will SOFTEN them
➡️ Homemade French fries can be eaten plain, with ketchup or various sauce types, or along with main dishes such as roast pork, fried chicken, schnitzel, marinated meatballs, and so on.
➡️ Enjoy cooking homemade French fries from scratch! For additional info, read more on French fries!