View this video about how to make pizza dough at home by using the best Italian pizza crust recipe by hand!
SUPER YUMMY and EASY homemade pizza dough recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY this easy pizza crust recipe from scratch! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) place a saucepan over the fire and pour 400 ml/13.5 fl oz of water, then wait until it’s warmish
2) add salt, sugar, and 3-4 tbsp of olive oil, combine ingredients
3) stop the fire, then add fresh yeast and mix until the yeast is dissolved into the water
4) put 2 tbsp of flour on top, cover the saucepan and wait about 10 minutes to activate the yeast
5) put the flour in a bowl and pour over the mixture with the activated yeast
6) combine ingredients by hand until you get a smooth and sticky pizza base
7) sprinkle some flour on top, cover the bowl, put it into a warmish place, and wait about 45-60 minutes to leaven the pizza crust and get fluffy
8) brush a pizza mold with some olive oil, sprinkle some flour over it, then divide the pizza base into two equal pieces and place one of them on the mold
9) stretch the pizza crust to cover the entire baking mold, including the edges, sprinkle some flour over the dough to avoid sticking
10) cover the mold and wait about 10 minutes to leaven the dough (recommended to get a very fluffy pizza base)
11) brush the crust with tomato sauce, then place pizza toppings over pizza base on your choice
12) place the pizza mold into the oven at a very high temperature (290 C/550 F) and bake the pizza until the base is golden brown
13) do the same with the second homemade pizza dough piece
Pizza belongs to the most popular food recipes throughout the world. For this reason, there are many people who want to learn how to make pizza dough at home.
By following this easy pizza crust recipe you’ll be able to learn how to make pizza dough at home. The recipe is based on an authentic Italian pizza dough recipe used all over the world.
Some people like to make pizza base without yeast and prepare a pizza with a thin pizza crust in a short time. That’s fine and sometimes I use such a recipe when making pizza at home.
However, this easy homemade pizza dough recipe with yeast enables you to make pizza with fluffy dough and a thick pizza base, which I simply love to eat combined with the pizza toppings!
The best room temperature for leavening while using the easy pizza crust recipe is about 30 C/85 F.
Enjoy the easy pizza crust recipe from scratch and make any pizza you like with it!
Read more about different easy pizza crust recipes here.