Learn in this video how to make salami pizza from scratch with a yummy and easy homemade pizza dough recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade pizza recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 500 g/18 oz of pizza dough for a large mold (about 35 cm/14 inches)
2) 400 g/14 oz of cheese slices
3) tomato sauce or ketchup for brushing the dough and serving
4) 1 small red onion (50 g/1.8 oz)
5) salt and ground pepper to taste
6) 400 g/14 oz of Italian salami of your choice, sliced very thinly
7) some olive oil
8) 200 g/7 oz of grated cheese
9) fresh shallot leaves (chives) or basil leaves for garnishing to taste (optional)
1) buy or prepare pizza dough at home, then stretch it on the baking mold
2) put cheese slices over the dough
3) brush cheese slices with tomato sauce or ketchup
4) wedge thinly the onion, then place it over the sauce
5) place thin salami slices on top to cover completely the pizza
6) sprinkle salami with some olive oil, then spread over a layer of cheese
7) bake the homemade pizza in the preheated oven at 290 C/550 F until the pizza crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted
8) sprinkle over some shallot or basil leaves to taste (optional) and wait about 5-10 minutes before serving
Pizza is today one of the most popular food recipes in the world.
The homemade salami pizza recipe is very tasty and easy to make at home with few ingredients.
This pizza recipe is extra cheesy because of the two cheese layers – one over the pizza crust, and one on top.
You can use any salami type you like, including some spicy sorts if you like the hot pizza.
Also, you can add over the salami layer some chili pepper slices for a really spicy taste.
Needless to say that you can put on top any ketchup sort you like or you can replace the ketchup with some homemade tomato sauce.
You can use any type of salami to make salami pizza at home.
You can read more about different pizza types here.