Homemade tomato soup recipes – how to make tomato soup with pasta and creamy egg. Easy soup recipe to cook a creamy homemade tomato soup with tomato broth, Italian pasta like farfalle, and moist boiled egg.
View this video about how to make tomato soup by using an easy and creamy homemade tomato soup with pasta and boiled egg!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 1-2 tbsp of sunflower oil
2) 750 ml / 25 fl oz of tomato broth
3) 250 ml / 8.5 fl oz of water (or more if the tomato broth is very thick)
4) 1 small red onion, peeled
5) a few celery or basil leaves
6) 1 tsp of salt or to taste
7) 2 tsp of granulated sugar or to taste
8) 250 g / 9 oz of farfalle pasta or another pasta type to taste
9) 6 eggs (1 per serving)
1) pour some oil into a high pot, then add tomato broth
2) add onion to the pot and some celery or basil leaves to taste
3) add salt and sugar to taste
4) place pot to the stovetop over medium temperature
5) when the soup is hot, add again some water (about 350 ml / 12 fl oz) and mix
6) reduce temperature, cover pot with a lid, and wait to boil the tomato soup about 10-15 minutes, add more salt and sugar if necessary
7) add pasta to the soup, mix, place the lid and wait to boil the pasta as indicated on the package
8) in the meantime, boil eggs in a separate dish so that the yolks remain creamy
9) when pasta is soft and broth low, remove onion and aromatic plants from the pot
10) serve about 2 ladles of creamy tomato soup with pasta in each deep plate
11) place one creamy egg in the middle of the plate, just like in the video, and garnish food with a celery or basil leaf
Tomato soup is one of the most popular soup recipes in the world.
The homemade tomato soup with pasta and egg is one of my favorite tomato soup recipes. It is very flavored from the fresh celery or basil and has a discrete onion taste.
The combined aroma of tomato, pasta, flavors, and creamy egg make this tomato soup unique and extremely delicious!
Tomato soup with egg can be prepared all year long since it’s made of tomato broth and doesn’t require fresh tomatoes.
However, if you want to still use fresh tomatoes for the soup you just need to boil tomatoes, peel them off and sieve them to remove the seeds. So you get a juice similar to the broth that can be used to prepare this soup recipe or another tomato soup recipe on your choice.
The soup is very tasty anytime you eat it and has a perfect creamy consistency from the broth!
Most time I use an Italian pasta called farfalle because it fits very well with this soup. However, other pasta types can be used to cook this soup.
This homemade tomato soup is pretty consistent because it contains both pasta and boiled eggs.
Nevertheless, it’s your decision if you serve it alone or followed by other food.
Summertime, when is very hot, I prefer to eat this soup without anything else to enjoy a light but still hearty meal!
You can read about different tomato soup types here.