📖 Table of Contents
Cooking Honey Mustard Chicken at Home
My gourmet honey mustard chicken is probably the tastiest chicken recipe you have ever cooked!
➡️ I don’t really like sweet-tasting food, but honey mustard chicken recipes are a notable exception because the chicken fits perfectly with the sweet-sour aroma of this marinade or sauce.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Cook Honey Mustard Chicken from Scratch at Home
Gourmet Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Brush the honey mustard mixture generously over the chicken breasts, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C) and the juices run clear.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- To ensure even cooking, pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness before brushing with the honey mustard mixture.
- For a spicier kick, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes to the honey mustard mixture.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken. Overcooked chicken can become dry and tough.
- Make sure to let the chicken rest for a few minutes before slicing to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Serve the honey mustard chicken with a side of roasted vegetables or a simple green salad for a well-balanced meal.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Cooking Honey Mustard Chicken Recipes Is Gourmet Cooking!
➡️ Now that summer is a few days away, it’s time to learn a honey mustard chicken recipe and cook it on the grill on one of the hot evenings to come. Serve this grilled chicken with a salad of crunchy vegetables and you will enjoy a hearty meal that will amaze you with its perfect taste and juicy meat.
➡️ As you probably already know, chicken is one of the healthiest types of meat and most honey mustard chicken recipes are no exception. to this rule. If you need additional info, read more on the Health Benefits of Chicken! Also, I recommend you my tasty boneless chicken breast recipes featured in my cookbook Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes: Best Way to Cook Chicken Breast, Chicken Cookbook: 50 Delicious Air-Fryer Chicken Breast Recipes and Baked Chicken Breast Recipes: A Healthy Chicken Cookbook.
Related Boneless Chicken Breast and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by