Final Notes for the Pan-Fried Italian Sausage Recipe
➡️ Cooking fresh sausage is very easy for most people with little experience in the kitchen. However, even the most simple cooking skills have to be learned, so this video and tutorial are aimed at people without previous experience in preparing various food recipes including fresh sausage.
➡️ There are just several cooking tips to keep in mind when frying fresh sausages on the stove, not just Italian, but of any kind.
- put enough oil or lard in the pan to avoid breaking up the skin and /or burning the sausages
- fry the sausages over low-medium temperature because the very high will lead certainly to the breaking of the sausage skin
- don’t stick the fresh sausage with a fork or knife because the skin will break up during frying
- don’t fry the sausage excessively, usually, they need to roast for just 1-2 minutes on a side in the hot oil
- don’t put the sausage in the cold oil because the skin will soak it up and will soften and, later, will break
- serve the fried sausage while it’s still warm to enjoy the hot flavored juice from inside, after cooling the taste won’t be so intense