Cooking tips about how to slice bone-in pork loin – how to cut a pork loin into chops with the kitchen knife. Learn how to slice pork chops or how to chop a whole bone-in pork loin with a kitchen knife in a simple and quick way!
View this video about how to cut a pork loin into chops and how to slice a bone-in pork loin, steak, schnitzel, and grill!
SUPER EASY cooking tips by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) place the bone-in loin to a chopper and keep it fixed so it doesn’t move anymore when you make cuts
2) use a sharp knife and make a cut between two rib bones by following the bone line until you reach the spine bone
3) make similar cuts between all rib bones
4) take a cleaver and cut the spine bone in the extension of the previous cuts, try to hit just one-two times on the spine bone, in the same place
5) cut the chop out by using again the knife (this is recommended to make clean cuts so that the pork chops will look good)
6) remove by hand or knife the small bone chips if necessary
Even if slicing a bone-in pork loin might seem hard and tricky to some people, in reality, this operation isn’t so exhausting.
You have just to follow several cooking tips when you learn how to cut a pork loin into chops and everything will go well.
Besides chops, a whole pork loin can be cut into steaks. These are boneless meat slices, so you have to remove the bone before slicing the loin.
After you remove the bone by knife, the procedure is the same, excepting the use of the cleaver, that you don’t need at this time.
Pork loin and pork steaks can be cooked in many ways. Some of the most food recipes including these pork cuts are grilling on the coal BBQ, in the pan, or in the oven.
Generally speaking, it’s better to cook pork chops on the grill after you have marinated them. There are available many techniques and marinade recipes, so I won’t mention any of them in this article.
Another popular dish with pork chops is pork schnitzel, with or without breadcrumbs. This food is especially popular in some European countries like Austria, Germany, and Hungary, to name but a few of them.
Whatever is the way you are going to cook this pork cut, learning how to cut a pork loin into chops is very important.
Therefore, I recommend you to watch this video tutorial and then try to proceed similarly. For sure, you will be able to slice the whole pork loin in a very short time!
Learn how to cut a pork loin and enjoy it in any way you like!
Read more about pork loin here!