PRO Tips For Cutting Pork Loin into Chops
➡️ Even if slicing a bone-in pork loin might seem hard and tricky to some people, in reality, this operation isn’t so exhausting. You have just to follow several cooking tips when you learn how to cut a pork loin into chops and everything will go well.
- use only very sharp knives when you slice meat, this will help you make clean cuts, use less energy, and avoid serious injuries
- keep the pork loin fixed when you make cuts or you hit it with the cleaver, otherwise, you can cut yourself very easily
- cut the loin immediately after you take it out from the fridge, so the meat is cold and it’s easier to slice
- don’t wash the loin before slicing, you can hold it better and it will not slip out of your hand
- don’t work in the kitchen when you’re nervous, you’re tired, or in a hurry
➡️ Besides chops, a whole pork loin can be cut into steaks. These are boneless meat slices, so you have to remove the bone before slicing the loin. After you remove the bone with the knife, the procedure is the same, excepting the use of the cleaver, which you don’t need at this time.
➡️ Pork loin and pork steaks can be cooked in many ways. Some of the food recipes including these pork cuts are grilled on the coal BBQ, in the pan, or in the oven.
➡️ Generally speaking, it’s better to cook pork chops on the grill or in any other way after you have marinated them. There are available many techniques and marinade recipes, so I won’t mention any of them in this article.
➡️ Another popular dish with pork chops is pork schnitzel, with or without breadcrumbs. This food is especially popular in some European countries like Austria, Germany, and Hungary, to name but a few of them. Whatever the way you are going to cook this pork cut, learning how to cut a pork loin into chops is very important. Therefore, I recommend you watch this video tutorial and then try to proceed similarly. For sure, you will be able to slice the whole pork loin in a very short time!
➡️ Enjoy learning about how to cut a pork loin into chops from scratch!