Learn in this cooking video about how to debone the chicken breast with the knife to take off the bone and get a chicken fillet in a very simple and quick way!
SUPER EASY cooking tips to make boneless chicken breast fillets by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking boneless chicken breast at home! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) whole chicken breast with skin on and bone in
1) place the whole chicken breast in the chopper
2) hold firmly chicken breast and cut it lengthwise into two halves by using a sharp knife
3) pull the skin on both chicken breast halves, make some cuts if necessary to detach the skin off the meat
4) press the meat to the chopper and make a cut along the junction between meat and bone to remove it entirely
5) to make chicken breast fillets, just cut lengthwise the meat into two pieces, keeping the blade parallel to the chopper
6) proceed in the same way with the other half of chicken breast
A kitchen-savvy person would smile when would seeing the title of this video tutorial. Still, someone who is just starting to learn some basic cooking skills will definitely want to know how to debone a chicken breast and cut it into fillets.
If you are going to use a smaller chicken breast (150 g/5.5 oz maximum weight) for your dish, you need just remove skin and bone, then cut chicken breast in two halves, without making fillets.
When you make very thin fillets, they will dry out and the grill or schnitzel won’t be juicy at all.
If you are going to fillet turkey breast (the method is the same), cut 3-4 fillets, depending on the breast size. Too thick fillets will cause schnitzel to remain raw inside.
Salt will be absorbed in the meat and the grill, respectively the schnitzel will be tasty. Some do not agree to add salt to meat before frying. On the contrary, I think the meat should be seasoned with salt before frying it because otherwise it will not absorb the salt and will remain tasteless!
A very important cooking tip about removing bone from the chicken breast is to make fillets right before cooking the food. Removing bone and skin much in advance could cause drying and losing the color of the meat.
After you learn how to debone a chicken breast or turkey breast, you can cook many delicious food recipes with these fillets. Some of the best food recipes I cook often with chicken fillets include chicken breast schnitzel, grilled chicken breast in the pan or on the coal grill, chicken cordon bleu, and chicken breast casserole, to name but a few of them. Click on the links below to view videos and recipes for all these mouth-watering foods!
Learn how to debone a chicken breast and enjoy turkey or chicken breast fillets!
Read more about chicken as a food here.