How to fry an egg in the pan so that the yolk to remain round and moist.
View this video about how to fry an egg with the sunny side up in a simple way to enjoy a round and moist egg yolk!
SUPER EASY cooking tips by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking eggs at home! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 1-2 eggs/serving
2) 2-3 tbsp/egg of sunflower oil or another type of vegetable oil
1) place some oil into a frying pan, then put the pan on the stovetop over medium temperature and wait until the oil is hot
2) break the egg into the pan so that the yolk remains round (if you find that it’s easier, you can break the egg into a mug, glass, or small bowl and then place it into the pan)
3) wait to fry the egg without touching it
4) when egg-white begins to harden you can season the egg with salt, ground pepper, dried vegetables, and any other ground spice you like
5) move gently the pan to detach the egg from the base and avoid burning it
6) when egg-white is hard, take a tablespoon and sprinkle some hot oil over the yolk, repeat this several times depending on how do you like to eat fried eggs
7) when sunny side up eggs are ready, take the pan off from the stovetop and place fried eggs immediately on the plate, and serve it while it’s still warm
For sure, many people will smile when will see the title of this video – “How to fry an egg with oil in the pan”.
Of course, making sunny-side-up eggs is very easy, but even the simplest cooking skills must be learned sometimes by everyone.
This video about cooking tips is aimed at very young people or people without previous cooking experience who want to learn basics skills in the kitchen, so be courteous and accept that not everyone has advanced culinary knowledge!
Enjoy the video about how to fry an egg with oil in the pan!
Read more about egg as food here.