Fried pork chops recipe to learn how to cook pork chops and make seared boneless chops with simple and tasty ingredients.
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking pork chops at home! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) season the meat as desired, then rub to get the flavors inside the meat
2) flip the meat slices and do the same thing
3) heat up a grill pan and pour some olive oil
4) rub the meat with some butter on one side
5) place the meat slices with the buttered face down into the pan
6) fry the pork chops over very high temperature for about 2-4 minutes (depending on how you like the steak), use a lid to avoid oil sprinkling
7) butter/oil the upper sides, then flip the pork chops and fry for 2-4 minutes more
Chops are among the most appreciated pork recipes. People like eating pork chops, both boneless and on the bone.
To get very good results when frying pork chops in the pan, heat the grill pan very well before placing the pork chops inside.
A raw vegetable salad is also highly recommended.
Yes, you can grill in the same way on the stovetop other pork cuts such as pork neck.
Enjoy the video about how to fry pork chops without flour!
You can read more about pork chops here.