View this video about how to make easy homemade French fries from potatoes in the pan and get crispy fries in a very simple way!
SUPER DELICIOUS homemade food recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) peel potatoes off and cut them lengthwise into thin strips (view how to cut potatoes into fries)
2) pour oil in abundance (about 0.5 l/17 fl oz for every 3-4 servings) into a pan and wait to warm up over very high temperature (you can use a fryer as well)
3) when the oil is very hot, place potatoes into the pan
4) stir gently potato wedges to coat them with oil, then don’t touch them again until they are golden at the bottom side!
5) flip gently potatoes one or two times to roast evenly
6) take out the French fries from the pan or fryer, drain them well to remove excess oil, and place it on an open platter or high-temperature-proof bowl
7) serve the fried potatoes while still hot
French fries are some of the most popular food recipes all over the world.
French fries made in this way are crispy outside and tender inside, so they are liked by all people who have the chance to taste them.
On the platter, you can season the fries with salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, hot chili pepper powder, or another seasoning of your choice. Add these flavors while the fries are still hot because after they are warmish or cold will absorb fewer flavors because of hardening the crust.
There are people who say they don’t like French fries because it has a lot of oil. This theory is a simple legend IF the fries are cooked in the RIGHT WAY.
Below are a few cooking tips to learn how to make fries. The fries will be crispy and won’t be drowned in oil if you follow these cooking tips:
Enjoy the video about how to make fries at home!
Read more about the French fries here.