SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY lemon bundt cake! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) break and separate eggs into yolks and whites, place egg yolks into a bowl, add sugar and combine ingredients by mixer until the sugar is dissolved completely
2) add fresh lemon juice and continue stirring
3) whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt until hard
4) gradually add egg white to the first bowl and combine gently ingredients by hand to incorporate air into the dough
5) flour a baking mold, then pour the dough inside
6) place the mold into the preheated oven at 170 C/340 F until de lemon bundt cake is brown outside and the core is no more sticky
7) take the mold out from the oven, wait 15 minutes and place the cake on a platter
8) wait to cool the bundt cake to room temperature
9) place caster sugar into a bowl and add lemon or vanilla extract 10) warm milk up and pour it into the bowl, then combine ingredients until you get a smooth cream
11) pour cream over pound cake and wait until the glaze hardens a little (about 3-5 minutes)
12) garnish the lemon pound cake with candied lemon peel and/or peppermint leaves (optional)
13) wait about 30 minutes before slicing the cake up to harden completely the glaze
Lemon is one of the most used ingredients for homemade cake recipes.
The lemon bundt cake recipe is one of the favorite pound cake recipes in several countries, including Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US.
Most people think of vanilla flavor when are going to make bundt cake. Everyone likes vanilla, but you can make a fantastic pound cake with another aroma such as lemon. I like especially lemon cake of any type, so I bake often bundt cake with this flavor.
Pound lemon cake is really easy to make, there are not necessary too many ingredients, and the result is simply fabulous! Fresh lemon juice gives a spectacular taste to the pound lemon cake, but you can use lemon essence as well.
Maybe you don’t know, but lemon bundt cake is sweet because contains enough sugar and has just a slightly sour taste. If you want to feel a more intense lemon flavor add more fresh lemon juice (like from two lemons).
Garnishing pound lemon cake with glazed lemon peel isn’t mandatory, but, however, the taste is more refined if you use it.
You don’t have to use either fresh peppermint leaves, but a combination between them and lemon is simply adorable!
Lemon bundt cake with glaze can be served plain as a simple dessert or along with tea or coffee.
Enjoy the lemon bundt cake with glaze!
Read more about the bundt cake origins here.