📖 Table of Contents
Best Way to Cook Eggs: Fluffy Scrambled Eggs Recipe for Breakfast
➡️ “Everyone can mix eggs,” you might think. Sure, everyone can mix eggs in 2023 and can say they are a scramble, but making fluffy scrambled eggs is an art form that few can master among home chefs.
➡️ In fact, the best way to make scrambled eggs is a secret that has to be learned, just like any other basic cooking skill! After that, making scrambled eggs is quite easy – all you have to do is whisk them very well. A good whisking technique is to fold the eggs slowly and gently as you whisk.
➡️ Also, you have to give your eggs plenty of room, as they must expand as they cook. Scrambled eggs need this space to expand into to cook through. Plus, I recommend cooking the eggs slowly and moving them from the stove to the table slowly. This gives the egg a nice texture and ensures that they cook evenly throughout.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How To Make Scrambled Eggs Fluffy
➡️ Eggs are a versatile and delicious food that can be used in a wide range of dishes. On their own, they can be enjoyed as a simple breakfast food, but they are also an excellent base for all sorts of other recipes, including breakfast sandwiches, omelets, and even soufflés.
➡️ One of the most versatile ways to enjoy eggs is to make scrambled eggs. They are simple dishes that can be prepared in just a few minutes, making them the perfect choice for a quick and easy breakfast, a brunch, or even a light dinner.
What ingredients do you need to make scrambled eggs? (recipe for 2 servings)
1) 4 eggs (2 eggs/serving)
2) some fine salt to taste
3) 2 tbsp of milk (you can use also Greek yogurt, buttercream, or heavy cream)
4) 50 g/2 oz of fat butter or 3 tbsp of sunflower oil or another vegetable oil with a neutral taste
5) 1 tbsp of chopped fresh greenery like chives, dill, parsley, coriander, or basil
How to Make Scrambled Eggs Step by Step?
➡️ Eager to know how to make scrambled eggs? The recipe is very tasty and easy to cook, so I wholeheartedly recommend it! Below are listed the steps required to make scrambled eggs from scratch.
Total Time: 5 minutes
1) Prepare the eggs for cooking
Break the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt according to your taste, pour the milk, and mix the ingredients to combine them.
2) Prepare the pan
Place the pan on the stovetop at a medium-low temperature, wait to heat up a bit, then add the butter or pour the oil and wait to get hot.
3) Cook the scrambled eggs
Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir slowly clockwise for 1-2 minutes or until the eggs are hard.
4) Top the scrambled eggs with greenery
Place the scrambled eggs on two plates, then top them with some chopped fresh greenery.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
9 PRO Tips to Make Scrambled Eggs Fluffy
- don’t use too much dairy to make the omelet fluffy, the excess will make the eggs drier than you want
- make scrambled eggs over a medium-low temperature to enable eggs to cook slowly and remain creamy
- don’t cook the scramble excessively in order to remain creamy and fluffy
- milk is the most used dairy to make omelets, but I prefer Greek yogurt or buttermilk because the scramble is fluffier
- you can add extra flavors to the omelet by sprinkling some powdered garlic, ground black pepper, or hot chili pepper before stirring the raw eggs
- you can take the recipe to the next level by adding a bit of grated cheese (about 100 g/3.5 oz) when you place the eggs into the pan
- don’t use a strongly flavored oil to cook the eggs such as olive oil because its aroma will be soaked up by the omelet
- using greenery is not mandatory, but I recommend it strongly because of the added freshness and flavor, my first choice is chives, but I also like the versions with the other herbs mentioned above
- serve the scramble immediately after it’s ready because by cooling the eggs are no longer creamy and even become oily
➡️ Enjoy cooking scrambled eggs from scratch! For additional info, read more on scrambled eggs.
Related Scrambled Egg Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by