Mince stuffed bell peppers recipes – how to make mince stuffed peppers at home. Easy stuffed peppers recipe for dinner to cook classic bell peppers with ground meat and rice.
Learn in this video how to make mince stuffed peppers from scratch by using a yummy and easy stuffed bell peppers recipe with mince and rice!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) about 25 medium-sized bell peppers
2) 500 g / 18 oz of onion
3) 1-2 garlic cloves or to taste
4) 2 kg / 70 oz of beef and pork mincemeat
5) salt and ground black pepper
6) 600 g / 21 oz of rice
7) 2 eggs
8) some vegetable oil
9) 2 tbsp of sweet paprika (you can use spicy paprika as well)
10) some thyme to taste, fresh leaves or dried
11) sour cream or yogurt for serving (optional)
1) remove stubs and seeds from bell peppers just like in the video
2) chop onions finely
3) chop the garlic finely
4) season mincemeat with salt and ground pepper to taste
5) add rice over meat
6) break eggs over rice, then combine ingredients well
7) stuff the peppers with the previously prepared mixture, leave some space at the end
8) press the meat to eliminate air bubbles from mince
9) simmer chopped onions with some oil until glassy (about 3 minutes)
10) add chopped garlic and some salt, then simmer 1-2 minutes more
11) add paprika and fry ingredients for 20 seconds by stirring them continuously
12) reduce temperature and add about 0.5 l / 17 fl oz of water to stop frying
13) add some thyme to taste, then place a row of stuffed peppers with the cut upwards
14) add again water to cover the peppers, then continue identically until you put all stuffed peppers in the pot and you filled it with water up
15) boil ingredients over low temperature until both bell peppers and mincemeat mixture are tender
16) when food is ready, stop the fire and wait about 30 minutes before serving (recommended)
17) serve the stuffed bell peppers recipe with some sour cream on top (optional)
Stuffed bell peppers are very popular food recipes in many countries. There are lots of recipes with stuffed bell peppers and the ingredients differ greatly depending on the country of origin of the recipe.
There are available stuffed bell pepper recipes both with vegetables and meat.
Stuffing peppers with different kinds of vegetables helps you to cook delicious foods, but the dishes with peppers stuffed with meat are just as tasty.
There are almost no limits when it comes to ingredients for stuffing bell peppers.
The way of cooking is also different for stuffed bell peppers. Some stuffed bell peppers recipes require cooking the food on the stovetop, while others will indicate you to bake the dish in the oven.
Whichever is the recipe you’re using to make mince stuffed bell peppers, a thing is sure – the food it’s extremely tasty!
The recipe for stuffed peppers with minced meat and rice is very easy to make, does not require many ingredients and not too much preparation time.
When making stuffed peppers with meat I prefer to use a mixture of pork and beef, but it can only be made with minced pork or minced beef.
However, you can use ground turkey as well to make mince stuffed peppers. If you have a chopper handy, I recommend buying the whole meat and chopping it at home.
If you like the spicy taste, you can also put a spoonful of hot paprika. When serving, the sour cream is not required, but I still recommend serving the stuffed peppers with cream placed on top for a more refined taste. Instead of cream, yogurt can be used as well for this stuffed bell peppers recipe.
Enjoy mince stuffed peppers recipe!
You can read more about stuffed bell peppers origin here.