Homemade pizza recipes – how to make mushroom Hawaiian pizza. Easy homemade pizza recipe to prepare Hawaiian pizza with pineapple and more simple and tasty ingredients such as ham and mushroom.
Learn in this video how to make mushroom Hawaiian pizza from scratch by using a yummy and easy homemade pizza recipe!
SUPER YUMMY pineapple pizza recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 200 g / 7 oz of bought or homemade pizza dough for a large pizza mold (32 cm/12.5 inches)
2) 4 tbsp of bought or homemade tomato sauce
3) 200 g / 7 oz of Prosciutto ham, Prague ham, pressed ham or another ham type of your choice (cut into thin slices)
4) 50 g / 17 oz of chives or spring onion
5) 150 g / 5.5 oz of canned mushroom
6) 150 g / 5.5 oz of canned pineapple
7) 200 g / 7 oz of grated cheese (Parmesan, Cheddar or another cheese type)
1) spread pizza base into the mold
2) brush pizza crust with tomato sauce
3) add a layer of ham slices over tomato sauce
4) finely chop chives or spring onions, then sprinkle them over ham
5) wash canned mushroom, drain water well, then sprinkle them all over pizza
6) take pineapple out from the can, drain syrup, cube it if necessary, then sprinkle pineapple pieces all over the pizza
7) grate cheese and add it over pizza into a layer
8) bake homemade Hawaiian pizza into the preheated oven at 200 C / 390 F until golden brown on top (about 15-20 minutes)
9) take the mold out from the oven, sprinkle some chopped chives on top (optional), wait about 5-10 minutes, then slice pizza up into pieces of the desired size
Pizza became today one of the most popular foods all over the world. There is all kind of pizza recipes with almost any imaginable toppings.
Since it appeared, the Hawaiian pizza recipe grew in popularity constantly. Now, almost any pizza restaurant, maybe excepting those in Italy, feature this pizza type in the menu.
Sure, the Hawaiian pizza recipe is not for everyone. It has a slightly sweet taste from pineapple, so people who like spicy food won’t appreciate it. However, the combination of ham and pineapple is pretty interesting, especially when the topping features more ingredients like onion, mushroom, olive, cheese, and more.
Making Hawaiian pizza at home is really easy. Actually, preparing any type of homemade pizza is a piece of cake to everyone, even to those who step for the first time in the kitchen!
Preparing pizza dough at home is not hard at all! Just watch the video about how to make pizza dough with yeast or how to make pizza dough without yeast and you’ll see that the process is very easy! However, if you don’t have time to make pizza base at home, simply buy some in the store, the pizza will be very good as well!
Eating pineapple pizza is a real pleasure, especially if you like sweet food. Needless to say, you might add over your pizza slice any type of sauce you like – sweet ketchup, spicy ketchup, flavored homemade tomato sauce, and so on.
Many like to drink cold beer when eating pizza, just like me. Even if it seems unusual, I think that next to this type of homemade pizza goes well also a sweet or half-sweet white wine due to the pineapple flavor. Obviously, you could find a combination that likes more to you!
Enjoy Mushroom Hawaiian pizza!
View a Hawaiian pizza recipe without mushrooms!
Read more about Hawaiian pizza origins here.