📖 Table of Contents
Cooking Stuffed Pork Loin Recipes at Home: Mushroom Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
My mushroom stuffed pork loin roast recipe is possibly the most delicious mushroom stuffed pork loin recipe you’ve ever cooked at home!
➡️ Are you searching for easy pork loin recipes in 2023? On this page, you’ll discover how to make mushroom stuffed pork loin roast from scratch in 15 steps at home. Pork loin roast is highly appreciated by Americans but also in other parts of the world where pork is a staple food. There are many recipes for cooking a delicious pork roast, and some call for filling it with various ingredients, among which mushrooms are highly appreciated.
➡️ The loin, especially the boneless one, is a pork cut that I don’t think of as a priority when it comes to roast pork in the oven, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate refined recipes like the one I share on this page. My easy pork loin recipe enables you to cook roasted pork in the oven with mince, whole mushrooms, boneless pork loin, and more simple and tasty ingredients.
➡️ Cooking mushroom stuffed pork loin roast requires some time and a bit of skill in terms of cutting the loin for the filling, but the method presented by me can be learned easily and mastered with a little practice. Just watch the cooking video below and learn how to make mushroom stuffed pork loin roast from scratch using a yummy and easy pork roast recipe in the oven!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Make Mushroom Stuffed Pork Loin Roast from Scratch
What ingredients do you need for mushroom stuffed pork loin roast?
1) 3 kg/100 oz of boneless pork loin (2 pieces)
2) salt and ground black pepper + black peppercorn to taste
3) 1 tbsp of mustard powder, ginger powder, or dried thyme, to taste
4) 1 kg/35 oz of ground pork
5) 2 tbsp of sweet paprika
6) 2 tsp of garlic powder or 3-4 crushed garlic cloves + 4-6 garlic cloves for the tray
7) 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs
8) 1-2 eggs
9) 200 g/7 oz of canned mushrooms
10) chopped parsley leaves to taste
11) 2 tbsp of sunflower oil or olive oil
How to make mushroom stuffed pork loin roast from scratch?
1) use a very sharp knife and cut the pork loin lengthwise from one end to the other, parallel to the chopper, on the side where the meat was attached to the bone, so that, finally, you get a rectangular piece of meat
2) knock meat with the schnitzel hammer just on the inside, to thin it evenly
3) rub the meat with salt all over its surface, both inside and outside
4) sprinkle on the inside of each roll a tablespoon of mustard powder, ginger powder, or dried thyme, on your choice
5) season minced meat with salt and pepper to taste, then add paprika and garlic powder
6) add breadcrumbs and eggs, pour some cold water if needed (50-100 ml/2-3 fl oz), then mix ingredients to combine them very well
7) spread in a thin layer about half of the minced meat on the inside of each loin piece
8) put, on each loin, 100 g/3.5 oz of canned mushrooms over the mincemeat layer in three rows, then sprinkle a little chopped parsley between the mushroom rows
9) roll each piece of stuffed meat as tightly as possible, then firmly tie each roll in four places to avoid opening during frying
10) put pork rolls on the tray, then add some garlic cloves and peppercorns to taste
11) pour into the tray about a glass of water or wine and sprinkle a little salt over the meat, then pour one tablespoon of oil on each meat piece
12) cover the tray with aluminum foil, then place it in the oven at 160 C/320 F for about 1 hour
13) remove the foil and string that you have used to tie the rolls, put the tray back in the oven and fry the meat at maximum temperature until brown, add a little water to the tray if needed
14) turn the heat off and leave this delicious pork roast in the oven for about 30 minutes to harden the filling
15) take the tray out from the oven and cut this refined mushroom stuffed pork loin roast into slices of approximately one finger thickness (recommended)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Final Notes for the Mushroom Stuffed Pork Loin Roast Recipe
➡️ Stuffed pork loin is one of the most refined and appreciated pork recipes in the oven. As you probably know, pork loin is one of the most expensive pork cuts and, as a result, many people use it mostly to cook a pork loin roast in the oven for special events.
➡️ Due to the high popularity of stuffed pork loin recipes, there are available various ways to cook this refined dish. Two of the most appreciated ingredients for stuffing pork loin are mushrooms and minced meat. Therefore, on this page, I share a stuffed loin recipe that uses both of them.
➡️ Cooking a stuffed pork loin roast doesn’t pose any serious problems to anyone, maybe except for cutting pork loin in a rectangular shape. You may not be able to cut the meat in perfect shape for the first time, but it’s not necessary to work as a professional chef, and certainly next time you’ll make visible progress!
➡️ The most important cooking tip to keep in mind for this mushroom stuffed pork loin roast recipe is to avoid slicing the mushroom stuffed pork loin roast as soon as you take the tray out from the oven because the filling is not hardened and the roast slice will break into small pieces.
➡️ Mushroom stuffed pork loin roast can be served with various side dishes such as mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, fries, plain rice pilaf, risotto, and more. A salad of fresh vegetables or pickles is also recommended near the pork roast in the oven filled with mushrooms and mincemeat.
➡️ Enjoy cooking mushroom stuffed pork loin roast from scratch! For additional info, read more about pork loin here.
Related Stuffed Pork Loin Roast Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by