Easy pork loin recipe to cook roasted pork in the oven with mince, whole mushrooms, boneless pork loin, and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make mushroom stuffed pork loin roast from scratch by using a yummy and easy pork roast recipe in the oven!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 3 kg/100 oz of boneless pork loin (2 pieces)
2) salt and ground black pepper + black peppercorn to taste
3) 1 tbsp of mustard powder, ginger powder or dried thyme, to taste
4) 1 kg/35 oz of ground pork
5) 2 tbsp of sweet paprika
6) 2 tsp of garlic powder or 3-4 crushed garlic cloves + 4-6 garlic cloves for the tray
7) 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs
8) 1-2 eggs
9) 200 g/7 oz of canned mushrooms
10) chopped parsley leaves to taste
11) 2 tbsp of sunflower oil or olive oil
1) use a very sharp knife and cut the pork loin lengthwise from one end to the other, parallel to the chopper, on the side where the meat was attached to the bone, so that, finally, you get a rectangular piece of meat
2) knock meat with the schnitzel hammer just on the inside, to thin it evenly
3) rub the meat with salt all over its surface, both inside and outside
4) sprinkle on the inside of each roll a tablespoon of mustard powder, ginger powder, or dried thyme, on your choice
5) season minced meat with salt and pepper to taste, then add paprika and garlic powder
6) add breadcrumbs and eggs, pour some cold water if needed (50-100 ml/2-3 fl oz), then mix ingredients to combine them very well
7) spread in a thin layer about half of the minced meat on the inside of each loin piece
8) put, on each loin, 100 g/3.5 oz of canned mushrooms over the mincemeat layer in three rows, then sprinkle a little chopped parsley between the mushroom rows
9) roll each piece of stuffed meat as tightly as possible, then firmly tie each roll in four places to avoid opening during frying
10) put pork rolls in the tray, then add some garlic cloves and peppercorns to taste
11) pour into the tray about a glass of water or wine and sprinkle a little salt over the meat, then pour one tablespoon of oil on each meat piece
12) cover the tray with aluminum foil, then place it in the oven at 160 C/320 F for about 1 hour
13) remove foil and string that you have used to tie the rolls, put the tray back in the oven and fry meat at maximum temperature until brown, add a little water in the tray if needed
14) turn the heat off and leave this delicious pork roast in the oven for about 30 minutes to harden the filling
15) take the tray out from the oven and cut this refined mushroom stuffed pork loin roast into slices of approximately one finger thickness (recommended)
Stuffed pork loin is one of the most refined and appreciated pork recipes in the oven.
Pork loin is one of the most expensive pork cuts and, as a result, many people use it mostly to cook a pork loin roast in the oven for special events.
Due to the popularity of stuffed pork loin recipes, there are available various ways to cook this refined dish.
Two of the most appreciated ingredients for stuffing pork loin are mushrooms and minced meat. Therefore, on this page, I present a stuffed loin recipe that uses both of them.
Cooking stuffed pork loin roast does not pose any serious problems to anyone, maybe except cutting pork loin in a rectangular shape. You may not be able to cut the meat in perfect shape for the first time, but it’s not necessary to work as a professional chef and certainly next time you’ll make visible progress!
The most important cooking tip to keep in mind for this recipe is to avoid slicing the mushroom stuffed pork loin roast as soon as you take the tray out from the oven because the filling is not hardened and the roast slice will break into small pieces.
A salad of fresh vegetables or pickles is also recommended near the pork roast in the oven filled with mushrooms and mincemeat.
Enjoy the mushroom stuffed pork loin roast!
Read more about pork loin here.