📖 Table of Contents
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes: No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
My no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe is one of the most delicious fresh strawberry cheesecake recipes you’ve ever made at home!
➡️ On a hot summer day, what could be more delicious than a no-bake strawberry cheesecake? Strawberry shortcakes are at the top of my favorites and the combination of fresh strawberries and cream cheese is truly irresistible! Therefore, I prepare often this homemade strawberry cake recipe that is very much appreciated by both the whole family and friends!
➡️ Besides being very tasty, this no-bake strawberry cheesecake is also very easy to make and does not require sophisticated ingredients, so you have one more reason to try my recipe as soon as possible!
➡️ I am convinced that a cheesecake that is very easy to make, is extra delicious, does not require many ingredients, does not need baking, and looks irresistible has already aroused your interest. Thus, read the information below and learn more about my strawberry cheesecake recipe without baking!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Make a No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake from Scratch
What ingredients do you need to make a no-bake strawberry cheesecake? (recipe for 10 servings and a 20cm/8 inches loose-bottomed cake tin)
1) 200 g/7 oz of digestive biscuits, Graham biscuits, shortbread, ginger biscuits, or another biscuit type you have at hand
2) 100 g/3.5 oz of fat butter
3) 400 ml/14 fl oz of condensed milk
4) 400 h/14 oz of full-fat soft cheese/cream cheese
5) 1-2 tbsp of powdered sugar or as needed
6) 4 tbsp of rum/rum essence
7) 4 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
8) 400 g/14 oz of fresh strawberries
9) 4 tbsp of strawberry jam
How to Make a Strawberry Cheesecake without Baking Step by Step
➡️ Eager to know how to make the no-bake strawberry cheesecake? The recipe is very tasty and easy to cook, so I wholeheartedly recommend it! Below are listed the steps required to make the no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe.
Total Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes
1) Prepare the biscuits
Crush the biscuits by hand or by using a food processor until you get very small pieces.
2) Make the cheesecake base
Place butter into a saucepan, melt it on the stove over a medium temperature, pour it over the biscuits, add half the rum, mix the ingredients very well by hand, then place the mixture into the cake tin, press it hard to remove all the air and get a uniform layer, then put the tin in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3) Prepare the filling
In the meantime, place the cream cheese or cottage cheese into a bowl, pour over the condensed milk, lemon juice, and powdered sugar, stir the ingredients very well to combine them thoroughly, then place the mixture over the biscuit base, level it, and place the tin in the fridge for about 2 hours.
4) Complete the strawberry cheesecake
While the tin is in the fridge, wash the strawberries well, remove the green leaves if necessary, and drain them well to remove the water completely, then cut or slice them and place the pieces into a bowl.
Place the strawberry jam into the saucepan, add 1-2 tbsp of lukewarm water and the remaining rum, then heat it up until slightly runny (2-3 minutes.)
Pour the jam mixture over the fresh strawberries and combine them thoroughly, then place the mixture over the cheese layer and serve the cake immediately.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
6 PRO Tips for the No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- if you don’t have rum or don’t want to use alcohol, simply replace it with rum essence
- the powdered sugar amount depends on the strawberry sweetness and your taste, you can remove it completely if you want to
- cut the strawberries into halves or slice the bigger ones
- prepare the strawberry layer just short before you’re going to serve the cheesecake
- top the cheesecake with some fresh peppermint leaves for more flavor and a splendid look
- in exactly the same way you can make cheesecake with other fruits like blueberries, cherries, raspberries, and so on
➡️ Enjoy making a no-bake strawberry cheesecake from scratch! For additional info, read more on strawberry cake!
Related Strawberry Cake Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by