Easy orange and chocolate cheesecake recipe to prepare a homemade cake with simple and tasty ingredients like mascarpone.
View in this video how to make an orange and chocolate cheesecake by using a yummy and easy homemade cheesecake recipe with mascarpone!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 600 g/21 oz of plain chocolate or oat biscuits
2) grated zest from an orange
3) 2×100 g/3.5 oz of butter
3) 2 oranges
4) 500 g/18 oz of mascarpone (or another sweet cheese type like ricotta or cottage cheese)
5) 150 g/5 oz of granulated sugar
6) 3 tbsp of heavy creamy
7) 3 eggs
8) 1 tsp of vanilla extract
9) 40 g/1.4 oz of cornstarch
10) 200 g/7 oz of dark chocolate
1) crush biscuits by hand or kitchen robot
2) grate zest from orange over biscuits
3) melt 100 g/3.5 oz of butter, then pour it over biscuits and combine ingredients well
4) place buttered biscuits into a mold in a uniform layer
5) press biscuits to the edge to cover 2/3 of it
6) press biscuits to the mold bottom to remove air bubbles
7) peel 2 oranges up to the pulp
8) cut the pulp out just like in the video to remove skin and seeds, then chop it up into very small pieces
9) place mascarpone in a bowl, then add over it sugar and heavy cream
10) separate egg yolks, then add it to the bowl
11) add vanilla extract and combine all ingredients by mixer until sugar is dissolved completely
12) add cornstarch, then mix ingredients by hand
13) bake the biscuits base in the preheated oven at 180 C/360 F for about 15 minutes, then wait to cool to room temperature
14) whisk egg whites with a pinch of salt until hard
15) add the orange pulp to the cheese bowl and mix ingredients by hand
16) add egg white and combine gently by hand
17) pour the cheese cream into the mold, put the mold in the oven, bake the cheesecake for 60 minutes at 170 C/340 F, then wait to cool to room temperature
18) cut biscuit crust excess on the edge if necessary
19) place chocolate into a saucepan, then add 100 g/3.5 oz of butter, place the pan over steam (bain-marie), and mix ingredients until you get a smooth chocolate creme
20) pour chocolate icing over cheesecake in a uniform layer
21) wait to harden the chocolate before slicing the orange cheesecake up
This chocolate orange cheesecake is one of my favorite homemade cake recipes because of the fantastic taste given by the orange and chocolate combination!
For those who don’t know, cheesecake is a dessert with one or more layers. The thickest layer is made of sweet cheese (cream cheese, ricotta, cottage cheese, mascarpone), while the base is prepared with different ingredients.
Cheesecakes are of two types – baked, just like this recipe, and unbaked, usually refrigerated.
Generally speaking, a cheesecake is flavored most often with vanilla or lemon. This recipe features an orange aroma for a more refined and unique taste.
Maybe it seems a bit tricky to make this chocolate cheesecake recipe, but in reality, it’s not so hard as it looks and the unique flavors of the cheesecake are worth any effort!
After you will prepare it once, be sure that your family and friends will ask you to make it again and again! The taste of this chocolate cheesecake recipe is simply memorable! Enjoy it!
Read more about cheesecake origins here.