NO-bake pumpkin cake recipes – how to make orange pumpkin cream cake without baking. Easy homemade cake recipe to prepare orange and baked pumpkin cake with simple and tasty ingredients like ladyfingers.
Learn in this video how to make orange pumpkin cake without baking by using a yummy and easy homemade cake recipe!
SUPER DELICIOUS no-bake pumpkin cake recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 2 kg / 70 oz of pumpkin
2) 100 g / 3.5 oz + 50 g / 1.75 oz of caster sugar
3) 1 tsp of cinnamon powder
4) 300 ml / 10 fl oz of cream
5) 10 g / 0.35 oz of cake gelatine (1 sachet)
6) 200 ml / 7 fl oz of cold water
7) 30 ml / 1 fl oz of rum essence (1 tsp)
8) 300 g / 10 oz of ladyfingers
9) 80 g / 3 oz of vanilla pudding (2 sachets)
10) 200 g / 7 oz of granulated sugar
11) 1 l / 34 fl oz of plain orange juice (you can use natural orange juice bought from the store, non-carbonated)
12) 200 g / 7 oz of walnut or pistachio core, almond flakes or caramelized pralines (see how to make caramelized pralines)
1) remove seeds from the pumpkin, then cut it into 2-3 chunks
2) put pumpkin chunks on a tray coated with baking paper, then place the tray in the oven and bake the pumpkin at 180 C / 360 F until the core is soft
3) take the tray out from the oven and wait for the pumpkin to cool to room temperature
4) detach pumpkin core from the shell with a spoon and place it into a bowl
5) put 100 g / 3.5 oz of caster sugar and cinnamon over pumpkin core, then mix ingredients by the vertical mixer until you get a very fine puree
6) put cream in another bowl and whip it by the mixer until it hardens
7) gradually add whipped cream to the bowl with pumpkin puree and mix ingredients by hand until combined well
8) dissolve cake gelatin according to instructions on the package, then mix it with pumpkin cream
9) put water in a small bowl and add rum essence and 50 g / 1.75 oz of caster sugar, then mix ingredients well until sugar is dissolved completely
10) pass ladyfingers through the syrup prepared previously to soak superficially, then coat a baking mold with a removable edge on both the bottom and side, just like in the video
11) pour pumpkin cream in the baking mold carefully so that it does not mix with ladyfingers but to form a layer
12) place a layer of soaked ladyfingers over cream to cover it completely
13) put pudding powder in a saucepan, add granulated sugar and orange juice, then boil ingredients according to instructions on the pudding package
14) pour pudding into the mold over the ladyfinger layer and wait for it to cool to room temperature
15) garnish the cake with walnut, pistachio, almond flakes or caramelized pralines, slightly press with your palm to fix them into vanilla pudding
16) put the orange pumpkin cake in the fridge for at least 6 hours to harden both the cream and pudding
17) remove the edge of the mold and slice this delicious cake with baked pumpkin cream as you wish
Baked pumpkin cake recipes are among the most appreciated homemade cake recipes, especially in wintertime and during the Christmas season. The most popular pumpkin cake recipe is, probably, baked pumpkin pie, prepared in the country-style or in Viennese style, the world-famous pumpkin strudel.
However, in recent years more and more cake recipes without baking and cake recipes with ladyfingers have become very popular.
The recipe I present on this page is a modern version of pumpkin cream cake. This homemade cake is prepared based on the traditional recipe for tiramisu cake, which is made without baking, only with ladyfingers and cream.
The orange pumpkin cake recipe is easy to make, does not require advanced baking knowledge, nor sophisticated and expensive ingredients.
This is due both to the fact that the pumpkin cake is very tasty and because it’s a light cake, which does not burden the stomach more after you ate turkey roast or pork roast as a traditional torte would do!
Enjoy the orange pumpkin cake recipe without baking!
Read more about different pumpkin cake types here.