SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) remove the skin from the chicken breast, then take the bone out and cut fillets (see how to cut the chicken breast steaks for the grill)
2) rub chicken fillet with salt to get well into the meat, optionally rub the meat with garlic powder or crushed garlic as well
3) heat a grill pan up over a very high temperature, then put the butter inside and wait to soften
4) lay chicken breast fillets in the pan and put a lid on the pan to avoid splashing hot butter all around
5) flip chicken fillets when they are golden on the bottom side and wait until they fry on the other side evenly
6) take the grilled chicken breast out from the pan and grind over some black pepper to taste (optional)
This chicken grill is very tender because the frying is done at high temperatures and the meat juice is kept inside. Also, the steam underneath the lid helps to soften the meat.
Boneless chicken breast steaks can be roasted on the charcoal grill as well. In this case, rub the meat with butter at room temperature and place it directly on the hot charcoal barbecue.
When you prepare grilled chicken breast, I recommend cutting pretty thick fillets to avoid the meat drying out and harden while roasting.
Enjoy the best grilled chicken breast recipe in the pan!
More information about chicken as food is available here.