Easy parsley sauce recipe in the French style to make a sauce with simple and tasty ingredients.
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY cooking white sauce at home! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) finely chop the fresh parsley leaves
2) place butter in a saucepan, then put the pan over medium heat and wait to melt the butter
3) add flour over melted butter and fry ingredients for about 30 seconds while stirring
4) add gradually milk and continue simmering while stirring continuously
5) reduce temperature, add sour cream, mix, and simmer ingredients for about 30 seconds while stirring
6) season the white sauce with salt and pepper to taste
7) add vinegar and sugar, then mix
8) add chopped parsley to the butter sauce and simmer for about 30 seconds while stirring
9) the parsley butter sauce is ready when has a smooth creamy consistency, without lumps
Different butter sauce types are served along with many food recipes. As a result, it’s a basic recipe that should be learned by anyone who wants to cook at home delicious dishes.
This parsley butter sauce with sour cream is based on a classic Bechamel sauce recipe in the French style. In this sour cream white sauce, the used aromatic herb is parsley, but you can replace it with dill, basil, sage, mint, or a combination of fresh plants.
The parsley sauce is very easy to make, it’s very tasty, so it’s used largely by many people along with different main dishes.
Enjoy this easy white sauce recipe in combination with any food you like!
I recommend viewing also how to make a sour cream sauce, which is another great choice when you want to prepare white sauce at home.
More information about different sauce types is available here.