Best Bolognese sauce recipes – how to make spaghetti sauce with ground pork or pasta Bolognese sauce. Easy Bolognese sauce recipe to make spaghetti sauce with ground pork and tomato broth.
Learn in this video how to make spaghetti sauce from scratch by using the best Bolognese sauce recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
ENJOY the best Bolognese sauce recipe! 👌
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 2 kg / 70 oz of ground pork or ground pork and beef mixture
2) 2 tbsp of olive oil
3) salt and ground black pepper to taste
4) 200 g / 7 oz of onions (about 3 medium-sized onions)
5) 1,5 l / 50 fl oz of tomato broth
6) 400 g / 14 oz of canned chopped peeled tomatoes
7) 1 tsp of dried oregano or 1 spoon of oregano leaves
8) 1 tsp of dried basil or 1 spoon of basil leaves
1) pour olive oil into a higher pot, then place the pot to the stovetop over medium temperature
2) when oil is hot, put mincemeat into the pot and mix ingredients
3) fry mince until bleached
4) meanwhile, peel onions off and chop them finely
5) when mince is slightly golden (about 5 minutes), add chopped onions to the pot and mix ingredients
6) fry ingredients until onion is soft and golden
7) add tomato broth and chopped tomatoes to the pot and combine ingredients well
8) season food with ground black pepper to taste (1-2 tsp recommended)
9) flavor food with fresh or dried oregano and basil to taste, then mix ingredients again
10) reduce temperature to a minimum and boil food until all ingredients are soft and tomato sauce is pretty low and thick (about 30-40 minutes)
11) stop the fire and let pasta Bolognese sauce rest for 15-30 minutes before serving
12) meanwhile, boil pasta on your choice (I recommend spaghetti or tagliatelle), drain water when pasta is soft, and place it into the plate
13) add about 2 ladles of the best Bolognese sauce recipe over pasta, then sprinkle over food some chopped greenery to taste (optional)
Pasta is, along with pizza, one of the most popular food recipes in Italy and even in the world.
There are lots of Italian foods based on pasta that became renowned throughout the planet. Pasta Bolognese is, probably, the best-known Italian pasta recipe.
Pasta or spaghetti Bolognese is, basically, boiled spaghetti with ground pork and tomato sauce.
However, there is very interesting that the recipe appreciated in the world and served in all restaurants is, actually, a very simplified version of the authentic pasta Bolognese recipe.
While the authentic pasta Bolognese features tagliatelle pasta and a red-wine ragu sauce prepared with vegetables, beef, and smoked bacon, the simplified version features spaghetti with ground pork and tomato sauce, the one presented on this page.
Making the best Bolognese sauce recipe doesn’t pose any difficulty even to the less experienced people in cooking Italian food. There are needed just very basic cooking skills, so it’s worth trying this recipe even if you think this is a difficult dish to prepare.
Authentic or not, this pasta Bolognese sauce is very tasty and this is the reason why it became so popular all throughout the world.
Soft pasta combines excellent with flavored meat and tomato sauce, so cook this food if you want your family and friends to enjoy a delicious and nourishing lunch or dinner. For sure, everyone will compliment your food and the perfect way you know how to cook Italian food!
Read more about the best Bolognese sauce recipe origins here.