Easy baked ribs recipe to cook baby back ribs with simple and tasty ingredients such as honey and more.
Learn in this video how to make baked ribs from scratch by using a tasty and easy pork back ribs recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 3 kg/100 oz of pork back ribs (baby back ribs, loin ribs)
2) some salt and ground black pepper to taste
3) 2 tbsp of mustard, sweet or spicy on your choice
4) 1 tsp of paprika, sweet or spicy on your choice
5) 2 garlic cloves or to taste
6) 1 tbsp of olive oil or sunflower oil
7) 50 ml/17 fl oz + 300 ml/100 fl oz + 50 ml/17 fl oz of water
8) 100 g/3.5 oz of chives or green onions
9) 50 g/1.5 oz of oregano/marjoram leaves or 1/2 tsp of powder
10) 200 g/7 oz of tomatoes, sliced or chopped
11) 2 tbsp of honey
12) 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
13) 1 tsp of allspice powder
14) 1 tsp of ginger powder
1) place pork back ribs on a tray and rub them with salt all over to enter better inside
2) place mustard into a bowl
3) add paprika over the mustard
4) add some ground black pepper into the bowl
5) peel garlic off and grate the garlic cloves into the bowl for a very fine texture
6) pour the olive oil and about 50 ml/17 fl oz of water into the bowl
7) mix ingredients in the bowl until you get a smooth paste
8) brush the loin ribs with the previously prepared marinade all over
9) add chopped chives or green onions over the meat chunks
10) add some fresh oregano or marjoram leaves or their dry version
11) place chopped or sliced tomatoes into the tray
12) pour about 300 ml/100 fl oz of water into the tray
13) cover the tray with aluminum foil and bake the ribs in the oven at 180 C/360 F for about 45 minutes
14) meanwhile, place honey into a bowl
15) pour balsamic vinegar over the honey
16) add the allspice powder into the bowl
17) add the ginger powder into the bowl
18) pour about 50 ml/17 fl oz of hot water into the bowl and mix ingredients until you get a very fine paste
19) remove foil from the tray
20) brush pork ribs with honey on the upper side
21) place the tray back in the oven and roast the ribs until golden (about 15 minutes)
22) flip the ribs, brush again with the remaining honey, and put the tray in the oven
23) roast the baby back ribs until evenly browned (about 15 minutes), then turn the oven off and wait about 30 minutes before serving (recommended)
Pork ribs are my favorite cuts when I make pork roast, so I use them to cook a lot of pork recipes. I like both spare ribs and back ribs, which are also named baby back ribs and loin ribs.
On this webpage, I share with you an easy baked ribs recipe with pork back ribs. This kind of ribs are delicious when cooked properly and enable you to cook a very tender pork roast. Maybe you don’t know, but some of the frailest pulled pork recipes are made with loin ribs.
Furthermore, this is a very flavored pork roast recipe since the recipe features many aromas. As a result, it’s roasted pork that you can serve to even the pickiest gourmand if you want to impress it.
By following my cooking technique, you’ll be able to cook tender pork roast by using almost any pork cut, not just baby back ribs.
There are not too many tips to share in regard to this baked ribs recipe, even if it looks pretty complicated at the first sight. At a closer look, you’ll see that basically you have to combine twice a couple of spices and add all flavors over the meat.
Cooking pork ribs in the oven takes some time, but you can’t make a tender roast quickly! However, most of the time you don’t have to spend in the kitchen, so preparing this recipe is simpler as you might think!
Enjoy the easy baked pork ribs recipe with honey glaze!
More information about pork ribs is available here.