Easy pork roast recipes – how to make pork roast in the oven with beer. Easy roasted pork recipe to cook pork spare ribs in the oven with simple and tasty ingredients like dark beer.
Learn in this video how to make pork roast in the oven with beer by using a yummy and easy roasted pork recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 3 kg / 106 oz of pork spare ribs
2) salt and ground black pepper
3) garlic cloves to taste
4) thyme and chives to taste, fresh or dried (you can use other aromatic herbs as well)
5) 500 ml / 17 fl oz of dark beer
1) cut pork brisket into slices to get thick spare ribs
2) place pork brisket ribs into a tray and season it with salt by taste, rub the ribs to enter salt inside the meat
3) season meat with freshly ground black pepper and garlic rounds to taste
4) add thyme and chives or other herbs to the tray according to your preferences
5) pour dark beer into the tray
6) cover the tray with foil, then put it into the oven at 170 C / 340 F for about 1 hour
7) remove foil, put the tray back into the oven and roast spare ribs at the highest temperature until golden brown, flip them one or two times to roast evenly
8) take the tray out from the oven and wait about 15-30 minutes to rest the meat before serving this delicious pork roast recipe
People cook pork roast from almost every pork cut with different ingredients and especially vegetables. There are many people who like roasted pork with wine or beer flavor, so roasted pork recipes including these alcohol types are pretty popular.
Generally speaking, people prefer to cook roast pork from pork loin in North America, the UK, and Australia and from pork neck or pork butt in many European and Latin American countries.
I like pork roast recipes featuring any pig cut and I have to admit that I make roasted pork pretty often.
In this recipe, I’ll show you how to make roasted pork with spare ribs.
Spare ribs are o variety of ribs obtained from the pork brisket, which is one of the most underrated pork cuts.
I recommend cooking pork brisket because it features very tender meat and a moderate amount of fat that makes the roast more tender.
Pork roast in the oven with beer is one of my favorite recipes. It can be prepared from any part of the pork, but I like using spare ribs because of the tender meat, as mentioned above.
In this recipe, I show you how to cook the roast by using foil. This helps you sparing time. If you choose to slow roast the meat without foil, you’ll get the same results, but the cooking time will be, probably, with 2-3 hours longer.
The pork roast in the oven with beer is the main dish that can be eaten plain or along with a side dish or salad.
Of course, you can serve the pork roast in the oven with beer near other side dishes, according to your preferences.
Enjoy the pork roast in the oven with beer!
Read more about pork dishes here.