📖 Table of Contents
Cooking Brisket Pork Ribs in the Oven: Oven-Roasted Pork Brisket with Beer
My oven-roasted pork brisket recipe is possibly the most delicious pork roast with beer you’ve ever cooked at home!
➡️ Are you looking for the best way for cooking pork ribs recipes in 2023? On this page, you’ll find out how to make pork roast with beer in the oven from scratch in 8 steps at home.
➡️ Read on and learn below how to make pork roast with beer using a yummy and easy roasted pork ribs recipe from scratch!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Cook Pork Roast with Beer in the Oven from Scratch
What ingredients do you need to make pork roast with beer in the oven?
1) 3 kg/106 oz of pork spare ribs
2) salt and ground black pepper
3) garlic cloves to taste
4) thyme and chives to taste, fresh or dried (you can use other aromatic herbs as well)
5) 500 ml/17 fl oz of dark beer
How to make beer pork roast in the oven from scratch?
1) cut pork brisket into slices to get thick spare ribs
2) place pork brisket ribs into a tray and season it with salt by taste, rub the ribs to enter salt inside the meat
3) season meat with freshly ground black pepper and garlic rounds to taste
4) add thyme and chives or other herbs to the tray according to your preferences
5) pour dark beer into the tray
6) cover the tray with foil, then put it into the oven at 170 C/340 F for about 1 hour
7) remove foil, put the tray back into the oven, and roast spare ribs at the highest temperature until golden brown, flip them one or two times to roast evenly (about 20 minutes)
8) take the tray out from the oven and wait about 15-30 minutes to rest the meat before serving this delicious pork roast recipe
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Final Notes for the Pork Roast Recipe with Beer
➡️ Roasted pork in the oven is one of the favorite pork recipes in many countries in Europe, America, and Australia, but also in some states from Asia and Africa.
➡️ People use pork roast recipes including almost every pork cut with different ingredients and especially vegetables. There are many people who like roasted pork with wine or beer flavor, so roasted pork recipes including these alcohol types are pretty popular.
➡️ Generally speaking, people prefer to cook pork roast recipes with pork loin in North America, the UK, and Australia and with pork neck or pork butt in many European and Latin American countries.
➡️ I like pork roast recipes featuring any pig cut and I have to admit that I make roasted pork pretty often. In this recipe, I’ll show you how to make roasted pork with spare ribs. Spare ribs are o variety of ribs obtained from the pork brisket, which is one of the most underrated pork cuts in my opinion. I recommend cooking pork brisket because it features very tender meat and a moderate amount of fat that makes the roast even more tender.
➡️ Pork roast with beer in the oven is one of my favorite recipes. It can be prepared from any part of the pork, but I like using spare ribs because of the tender meat, as mentioned above. In this recipe, I show you how to cook the roast using foil. This helps spare time. If you choose to slow roast the meat without foil, you’ll get the same results, but the cooking time will be, probably, 2-3 hours longer.
➡️ The pork roast in the oven with beer is the main dish that can be eaten plain or along with a side dish or salad. Some of the side dishes I recommend along with this roasted pork recipe include mashed potatoes, fries, risotto, and plain rice pilaf. Of course, you can serve the pork roast with beer in the oven near other side dishes, according to your preferences.
➡️ Enjoy cooking pork roast with beer from scratch! For additional info, read more on pork brisket!
Related Pork Belly Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by