Easy kabobs recipe to make pork kebabs or simple pork skewers (shish kebab) in the oven with simple and tasty ingredients like pork and red onions.
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) cube pork neck or pork shoulder into small-medium pieces
2) peel onions off and cut them into thicker slices or chunks
3) season meat with salt and black pepper to taste
4) pour some oil if the meat is too dry, then rub meat to enter flavors inside
5) stick two pieces of meat to the skewer, then stick an onion slice and continue identically until the skewer is full, leave some space at the ends
6) place pork skewers on a tray so that the ends stay on the tray edge
7) put the tray in the oven and turn the grill on or set the oven at about 220 C/430 F
8) flip skewers several times to fry evenly
9) the baked pork kebabs are ready when the meat is golden brown and juicy
Skewers or kabobs are some of the most popular pork recipes among grilled pork lovers.
If you like, you can fry the pork kabobs on the coal grill to enjoy smoke flavored pork skewers.
View more pork butt recipes!
Read more about kebab or kabob origins here.