Pork kabob recipes – how to make pork skewers in the oven or on the BBQ. Easy kabobs recipe to make pork kebabs or simple pork skewers (shish kebab) in the oven with simple and tasty ingredients like pork and red onions.
Learn in this video how to make pork kebabs or pork skewers in the oven or on the BBQ by using a yummy and easy grilled pork recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) cube pork neck or pork shoulder into small-medium pieces
2) peel onions off and cut them into thicker slices or chunks
3) season meat with salt and black pepper to taste
4) pour some oil if the meat is too dry, then rub meat to enter flavors inside
5) stick two pieces of meat to the skewer, then stick an onion slice and continue identically until the skewer is full, leave some space at the ends
6) place pork skewers on a tray so that the ends stay on the tray edge
7) put the tray in the oven and turn the grill on or set the oven at about 220 C / 430 F
8) flip skewers several times to fry evenly
9) pork kebabs are ready when meat is golden brown and juicy
If you like, you can fry the pork kabobs on the coal grill to enjoy smoke flavored pork skewers.
Cold beer is the best drink next to pork kebabs, but you can also serve wine or cider. Plain water and soft drinks are good choices as well.
Yes, pork kabobs can be made with other pork cuts but pork neck is still the best cut because has the juiciest meat and fat that melts during grilling.
Excepting neck, other pork cuts that can be used for kabobs include pork tenderloin, pork loin, and pork shoulder.
View more pork butt recipes!
Read more about kebab or kabob origins here.