Learn in this video how to make a quick deviled eggs recipe with liver pate from scratch by using a yummy and easy cold appetizer recipe!
SUPER YUMMY food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 10 eggs
2) 300 g/10 oz of liver pate, canned or homemade
3) 4-6 tbsp of double cream with 12% fat
4) fine salt and ground white pepper
5) 1 tsp of dried marjoram
6) 200 ml/7 fl oz of mayonnaise, bought or homemade (view how to make mayonnaise at home)
7) 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar
8) 1 tbsp of fine classic mustard such as Dijon mustard (you can use spicy mustard for a more pungent taste)
1) boil eggs in salted water until yolks are hard, wait to cool, then peel eggs off and cut them lengthwise in two equal parts
2) remove yolk with a teaspoon so that egg whites remain whole
3) crush yolks with a fork until you get a paste
4) add liver paste over crushed yolks
5) put 2-3 tablespoons of cream in the bowl, then season it with salt and pepper to taste
6) add a teaspoon of dried marjoram (other herbs can be used such as thyme, sage, oregano, rosemary, allspice)
6) mix ingredients very well, preferably by mixer or with a kitchen robot to get a very fine paste, with no trace of egg yolk
7) fill egg white halves with the previously prepared paste
8) put mayonnaise in a bowl
9) add 2-3 tablespoons of sour cream, a little sugar, season with salt and pepper to taste, then add mustard and mix ingredients well
10) pour mayonnaise sauce on a deeper platter, then lay over eggs stuffed with liver paste
11) garnish eggs and platter with some greenery to taste
12) put stuffed eggs in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving (recommended)
Deviled eggs are among the most famous cold appetizer recipes and the one presented on this page is extremely tasty and very easy to make.
These hard-boiled eggs filled with pate can be prepared with both pork and chicken pate. The pate can be flavored with other aromatic plants beside the marjoram, such as thyme, sage, oregano, rosemary, or allspice.
Anyone who doesn’t like mayonnaise sauce can simply use bought mayonnaise or even seasoned double cream. However, the mayonnaise cream sauce will give to recipe an extra refinement note!
I like to serve these quick deviled eggs laid in a mayonnaise sauce. This is because the creamy consistency of the mayonnaise fits very well with the liver pate and makes this appetizer more tasty and appealing.
However, you can prepare and serve this deviled eggs recipe without mayonnaise. Just place some stuffed eggs on a platter and garnish them with some greenery and you’re ready to go!
The recipe for deviled eggs with liver pate is a classic cold appetizer recipe that everyone enjoys.
When you prepare this type of appetizer, you will certainly not fail and guests or family will appreciate them.
If you want to enjoy and prepare more stuffed egg types, below are several recipes that I recommend to try out as well!
View how to make a spicy tuna deviled eggs recipe!
View how to make a ham deviled eggs recipe!
View how to make a spicy deviled eggs recipe!
Enjoy quick deviled eggs with liver pate!
Read more about deviled eggs recipe types here!