Raw red cabbage salad recipes – how to make raw red cabbage salad with vinegar. Purple cabbage salad recipe with raw red cabbage, vinegar, olive oil, and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make a raw red cabbage salad with vinegar by using a healthy coleslaw recipe with purple cabbage!
SUPER YUMMY homemade vegetable salad recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) cut cabbage head in two parts lengthwise, remove stub, then cut each half into very thin stripes by knife or shred it
2) salt cabbage well, then combine ingredients thoroughly
3) wait at least 1 hour until salt extracts water from cabbage
4) squeeze cabbage to remove water and salt
5) pour olive oil over cabbage wedges
6) pour vinegar, then combine ingredients well
7) add some freshly ground black pepper over salad for a spicy taste (optional)
Red cabbage is one of the most popular vegetables. As a result, it’s included in many salad recipes.
If you want the cabbage to remain crunchy instead of being soft, skip the stages 2-4.
This raw red cabbage salad can be served without anything else because it is very tasty. Of course, you can eat any type of roast along with it.
I recommend serving this salad in a short time after preparing to avoid excessive softening.
You can combine cabbage with shredded raw carrots to make an even tastier salad.
Additionally, you can add more flavor to the salad by using spices like ground cumin, chili pepper powder, garlic powder, and so on.
Besides spices, some aromatic plants can be added to the salad for richer flavors. Some of the most suitable aromatic herbs to combine with purple cabbage include mint, dill, basil, and coriander leaves.
Also, you can add a bit of soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce for even more flavor!
Enjoy the raw red cabbage salad recipe with vinegar!
You can read more about the red cabbage benefits here.