Red kidney bean salad recipes – how to make kidney bean salad with mayonnaise. Easy salad appetizer recipe to make cold appetizers or finger foods for parties with red kidney beans, mayonnaise, and spices.
Learn in this video how to make red kidney bean salad with mayonnaise from scratch by using a yummy and easy bean salad recipe for gourmets!
SUPER YUMMY homemade salad appetizer recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 200 ml / 7 fl oz of mayonnaise
2) 3-4 tbsp of sour cream
3) 1-2 tbsp of fine mustard
4) salt and ground white pepper
5) 1 tsp of granulated sugar (optional)
6) fresh oregano and rosemary leaves, chopped
7) 2-3 pickled cucumber, chopped (you can use other pickles as well)
8) 500 g /17.5 oz of red kidney beans, canned or boiled previously
1) put mayonnaise into a bowl
2) add sour cream and mustard
3) season with salt and pepper to taste, add a bit of sugar if you like a sweeter taste, then combine ingredients well
4) add chopped oregano and rosemary leaves to taste or their dried versions, then mix again
5) add chopped pickles and mix
6) add red kidney beans and mix ingredients
7) garnish salad as desired, for example with fresh oregano leaves or chopped pickles
8) put salad in the fridge for at least 1 hour (recommended)
Red kidney beans are among the most popular beans used for various salad recipes.
Of course, you can simply eat salad appetizer just with bread or with other salad types. Its flavors are very rich, so your guests will be delighted when you put on the table this salad.
You can read more about kidney beans here.