Learn in this cooking video how to make baked turkey thighs in the oven from scratch using a yummy and easy turkey roast recipe with apple sauce!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY roast turkey thighs with apple! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 3-4 kg/140 oz of turkey thighs (2-3 thighs)
2) salt or salted red pepper paste
3) ground black pepper
4) garlic to taste (I use about 10 garlic cloves)
5) 300 ml/10 fl oz of water
6) 2-3 tbsp of sunflower oil or olive oil
7) 2-3 tbsp of honey
8) 100 ml/3.5 fl oz of lukewarm water
9) 3 cloves
10) 1 kg/35 oz of apples
11) 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar
1) season the turkey with salt or red pepper paste, then place it into the tray
2) grind some black pepper over the thighs
3) pour water into the tray and some oil over the turkey
4) peel garlic off, chop it, and add it to the tray
5) cover the tray with foil and place it into the oven at 180 C/360 F for about 1 hour
6) meanwhile, put honey into a bowl and pour over it some warm water, then mix well until honey is dissolved completely
7) crush cloves and add them to the honey bowl, season with some salt and black pepper to taste, them mix ingredients
8) peel apples off, remove stubs, and cut them into quarters
9) pour flavored honey over apples and mix ingredients well
10) take the tray out from the oven, remove foil, and place apples into the tray
11) put the tray back in the oven and roast ingredients at about 200 C/390 F until golden, flip thighs 1-2 times to cook evenly
12) take the tray out from the oven and place apples into a high dish
13) add white wine vinegar and 1 spoon of honey over apples, then chop them until you get a smooth sauce
14) slice each roasted turkey thigh up and serve them with about 1-2 spoons of apple sauce over each roast turkey piece
Generally speaking, most people associate roasted turkey with winter fests such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. Of course, I can’t imagine the Christmas table without a juicy turkey roast, but I like this food so much that I cook it often throughout the winter season.
Each of us has a favorite roasted turkey recipe. Some prefer a baked whole turkey roast, others like a roasted turkey thigh, and there are people who enjoy just roasted turkey breast. I like any of the roast turkey versions but especially baked turkey thighs.
Roasted turkey in the oven with thighs offers the most succulent turkey roast. The meat is tender and juicy, while the skin is crunchy and golden brown…This is the picture I imagine when thinking about slow-roasted turkey thighs!
I have more recipes for roasted turkey thighs that I cook frequently. Below you find links to some of them. Each one enables you to make a luscious turkey roast that your family and friends will enjoy totally!
Cooking roast turkey thighs with apple sauce is very easy. Making this recipe will take some time, but most of it is actually cooking the meat in the oven, so you can make other dishes in the kitchen in the meantime. However, the time and effort invested are rewarded by a fantastic turkey roast. I assure you that roast turkey thighs with apple sauce will turn into a memorable culinary experience that you won’t forget ever!
Read more about turkey as food here.