Roasted garlic tomato sauce recipes – how to make marinara sauce with garlic. Easy tomato pasta sauce recipe to cook a marinara sauce with simple and tasty ingredients like garlic and tomato broth.
Learn in this video how to make roasted garlic tomato sauce from scratch by using a yummy and easy marinara sauce recipe for pasta, chicken, meatballs, and more!
SUPER YUMMY homemade marinara sauce recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 400 g / 14 oz of peeled tomatoes
2) 10-15 garlic cloves or to taste
3) salt and ground black pepper
4) 1/2 tsp of dried oregano or some fresh oregano leaves
5) 1/2 tsp of dried basil or some fresh basil leaves
6) 2 tbsp of olive oil or sunflower oil
7) 700 ml / 24 fl oz of tomato broth
8) 1-2 tbsp of brown sugar
9) 1-2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
1) peel tomatoes off or use canned peeled tomatoes and place them into a saucepan
2) peel garlic cloves off, crush them, then place it into the saucepan
3) season the sauce with salt and ground black pepper to taste, then add oregano and basil
4) pour some vegetable oil into the saucepan, then place it to the stovetop over very high temperature and fry ingredients for about 3-5 minutes to soften the garlic
5) pour tomato broth into the pan, reduce temperature, place the lid to the pan, and simmer ingredients until the sauce is pretty low (about 15-20 minutes)
6) add brown sugar and vinegar, mix ingredients, and boil them a couple of minutes to combine flavors
7) stop the fire, place the lid to the pan, and wait about 10-15 minutes before serving (recommended)
Today are available many food recipes that need a sauce to enjoy a more refined taste and texture. Tomato sauce is, probably, the most used sauce type, and therefore it’s included in lots of food recipes.
Homemade tomato sauce can be cooked in many ways with various ingredients. Nowadays, everyone is able to prepare such a sauce since lots of recipes are available online.
I recommend you cook this roasted garlic tomato sauce if you want to enjoy a really flavored and rich sauce that matches almost any main dish.
The easy marinara sauce recipe presented on this page is prepared both with tomato broth and peeled tomatoes, fresh or canned, so it’s really simple to cook it even if you’re not a very experienced people in the kitchen.
Additionally, this recipe doesn’t feature many ingredients and extended cooking time. So, I recommend you to make it as many times as you want to enjoy a really refined homemade sauce. You’ll see that there is a huge difference compared to any sauce you bye from the supermarket!
Enjoy marinara sauce recipe with garlic!
There are available more marinara sauce recipes for meatballs, pasta, and other food types. Most of them are based either on garlic, just like the recipe presented on this page, or on onion (see below).
When it comes to flavoring, you can use different aromatic plants to your homemade tomato sauce. Some of the most popular herbs include oregano, basil, rosemary, and tarragon. Of course, you can use other flavors to make a tomato sauce that fits to your personal taste.
Read more about tomato sauce origins here.