Roasted turkey thighs recipes – how to cook roasted turkey thighs in the oven. Roast turkey recipe to slow cook turkey thighs in the oven with simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video about how to make roasted turkey thighs in the oven from scratch by using the juiciest and yummiest turkey thigh recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 3 kg / 106 oz of turkey thighs (2-3 thighs)
2) salt or salted red pepper paste
3) black peppercorn to taste
4) garlic cloves to taste
5) sage and oregano, dried or fresh leaves (you can use other aromatic herbs as well)
6) 0.5 kg / 17 oz of tomatoes
7) half a glass of water
8) some olive oil (about 2-3 tbsp)
1) place turkey thighs on a tray
2) season turkey thighs with salt to taste and rub the meat to enter better inside
3) add peppercorn and garlic to taste into the tray
4) add sage and oregano to taste over thighs
5) add cherry or sliced tomatoes to the tray
6) pour some water into the tray and olive oil over turkey thighs
7) cover the tray with foil and put it into the oven at 170 C / 340 F for 1 hour
8) remove the foil, put back the tray in the oven and roast the thighs until golden brown, flip it several times to fry evenly on both sides
9) after the roast turkey is ready, turn off the fire in the oven and wait about 30 minutes to rest the meat
Turkey roast belongs to the most appreciated food recipes all over the world.
This turkey thigh recipe enables you to make a very juicy and tasty roast turkey. Baked turkey thighs are tender and very flavored from the garlic, tomato, and aromatic herbs.
You can serve this turkey thighs recipe with different side dishes. I recommend mashed potatoes, boiled potatoes, French fries, simple rice pilaf, risotto, and many more. Baked turkey thighs can be served also just with a fresh vegetable salad or pickles.
White wine and beer are both suitable for serving along with these roasted turkey thighs in the oven.
Read more about turkey as food here!
View how to make turkey thighs with apple sauce!
View how to make roasted turkey thighs with wine!
View how to make roasted turkey thighs with baby potatoes!