Learn in this video how to make sauerkraut salad with vinegar by using a yummy and easy sour cabbage recipe from scratch.
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com! ENJOY IT! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) cut into very thin strips or chop the sour cabbage and place it into a salad bowl
2) sprinkle over sauerkraut some ground black pepper and garlic powder or grind a garlic clove
3) sprinkle over pickled cabbage some coriander or cumin powder and dried thyme
4) add to the salad a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and quality olive oil, then mix ingredients well to combine flavors
5) wait at least 15 minutes before serving (recommended)
During the winter, I often prepare sour cabbage salad with various ingredients. One of the simplest salad recipes with pickled cabbage is the one presented on this page.
The sauerkraut salad with vinegar is very simple to prepare and does not require too many ingredients. Additionally, the time needed to prepare this salad is very short, so you have the chance to make quickly a dish that will be highly appreciated by all people who will taste it.
I like that the food or salad to be well flavored and, therefore, I use for this salad both coriander or cumin and thyme, which combines very well with the refined aromas of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Garlic adds even more flavor to the salad, but its use is not mandatory.
If you don’t have all the ingredients listed above, you can make a much simpler salad, containing only black pepper, cumin, and sunflower oil, for example.
The sauerkraut salad recipe fits very well with any kind of roast, pork, and poultry alike. For Christmas, I like to cook a roast turkey in the oven that I serve alongside this tasty sour cabbage salad with balsamic vinegar. Try this food combination sometimes, you will definitely like it!
Enjoy the sour cabbage salad recipe with vinegar!
Read more about different sauerkraut types here.