Vegan arugula salad recipes – how to make simple arugula salad. Easy arugula recipe to make a healthy vegetable salad with fresh arugula and a simple dressing with vinegar or lemon.
Learn in this video how to make healthy arugula salad from scratch by using a simple and easy vegetable salad recipe!
SUPER YUMMY fresh vegetable salad recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 300 g / 10 oz of fresh arugula leaves
2) salt to taste
3) 1/2 tsp of garlic powder or 2-3 crushed garlic cloves or to taste
4) 2-3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
5) 1-2 tbsp of apple vinegar, white wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
1) wash arugula leaves with cold water, then wait to drain well
2) season arugula with some salt to taste
3) add some garlic over arugula, then pour some quality olive oil to the bowl
4) add vinegar to the vegetable salad, then mix ingredients thoroughly
5) serve the salad immediately
Fresh salad becomes more and more popular through people from all over the world. This happens not because of the fresh taste it offers, but also because people become aware of the need to eat healthy foods.
There are many salad recipes that people love to eat and those including arugula are at the top of preferences.
Arugula is a name used in the US, while people speaking British English know it as rocket, garden rocket or eruca. In other countries is named rucola or rugula.
Its name is not very important. The more valuable information is that this plant has a very fresh and peppery taste. This feature makes it very popular and the main ingredient for many vegetable salad recipes.
There are literally tens of salad recipes including arugula. However, most of them include other vegetables as well.
Because sometimes I want to eat a simple salad, I’ve created this simple arugula salad recipe. It features very few ingredients and is ready in a very short time.
As a result, I think it’s a good option when you want to eat something frugal on a torrid summer day or when you’re on diet.
Enjoy the simple arugula salad recipe!
You can read more about arugula here.