Slow-roasted turkey thigh recipes – how to make slow-roasted turkey thighs in the oven with potatoes. Slow-roasted turkey recipe to cook turkey thighs in the oven with baby potatoes and more tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to cook turkey thighs in the oven from scratch by using a simple and yummy turkey thighs recipe for gourmands!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 2 kg/ 70 of turkey thighs (1-2 thighs)
2) salt or salt red pepper paste for food seasoning
3) a garlic head or to taste
4) fresh or dried tarragon leaves to taste
5) fresh or dried rosemary to taste
6) 6 + 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
7) 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
8) ground black pepper to taste
9) 400 ml / 13.5 fl oz + 200 ml / 6.75 fl oz of water, turkey broth or wine
10) 2 kg / 70 oz small baby potatoes or peeled potatoes cut into large cubes
1) put turkey thighs in a tray and season it with salt or salted pepper paste
2) peel the garlic off, crush it and put it in a bowl
3) put some tarragon over garlic to taste, then add oil and vinegar
4) add ground black pepper to taste, then mix well
5) brush turkey thighs all over the surface with the marinade prepared previously
6) pour about 400 ml / 13.5 fl oz of water, turkey broth or wine into the tray, then put it in the oven at 150 C / 300 F and wait about 45 minutes (you might put foil on the tray to soften the meat faster)
7) season potatoes with some salt to taste
8) after the juice in the tray has dropped, put potatoes in the tray and add some garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs to taste
9) add about 200 ml /6.75 fl oz of liquid and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the tray, then roast the turkey thighs and potatoes at 180 C / 360 F until browned, flip the thighs 1-2 times to fry evenly
10) when the meat and potatoes are golden, turn the heat off and leave the tray in the oven for about 15 minutes (recommended)
11) slice up and serve the slow-roasted turkey thighs in the oven as desired
Turkey is extremely tasty, but it’s also very healthy because it contains very little fat. Therefore, it’s not surprising that turkey roast is increasingly appreciated in various places around the world.
Roasted turkey is also one of the people’s preferences for Thanksgiving or the Christmas dinner or lunch. Most of us consume turkey only during the holidays and don’t cook this bird with very sweet and delicious meat throughout the year.
This may be due to the fact that many people don’t know too many recipes for turkey meat apart from the roast.
Leaving aside the popularity of turkey, however, many don’t imagine the magical Christmas holiday without a roast turkey, prepared either from a whole turkey or from various parts of the bird such as turkey thighs or turkey breast.
One of the best turkey recipes for Christmas is the slow-roasted turkey thighs recipe in the oven.
Whatever turkey part you prefer, this recipe is suitable for preparing a juicy and tender roast turkey that will be appreciated by all companions from the table.
The fact that the recipe also includes potatoes makes it even easier to prepare slow-roasted turkey thighs in the oven and this is one of the reasons why it’s one of my favorites to cook Christmas turkey but also on other occasions.
With the potatoes included, you no longer have to worry about preparing a side dish along with the main dish and this will save you from the precious time you have at your disposal to prepare the Christmas menu.
As for the right salad to accompany the delicious baked turkey thighs recipe with potatoes, one of the best choices is a mixed pickle salad. However, a lettuce salad with yogurt is a very good choice as well (I really prefer it !). Without discussion, many other types of salad are suitable to serve with turkey roast.
The slow-roasted turkey thighs in the oven with potatoes are very suitable to serve with wine. White wine is, of course, the classic choice, but I like to break the customs sometimes and serve a dry red wine next to this tasty food.
Enjoy the slow-roasted turkey thighs in the oven with potatoes!
More information about turkey as food is available here.