Homemade sour cream sauce recipes – how to make a sour cream sauce. Easy sour cream white sauce recipe to make a simple sauce for chicken, pasta, tacos, potatoes, steak, fish, meatballs, and many more.
Learn in this video how to make a sour cream sauce at home from scratch by using a yummy and easy sour cream sauce recipe that you’ll love!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) place the butter in a saucepan and wait to soften
2) add flour and stir continuously about 20-30 seconds until it’s slightly roasted
3) pour water or milk and mix continuously until you get a smooth paste without flour lumps
4) season with salt and pepper to taste
5) add the sour cream to the pan and stir continuously until the sauce begins to boil and has a creamy consistency
6) use the sour cream sauce while warm to top different dishes – pasta, chicken, fish, meatballs, pork steak, potatoes, and so on
There are many food recipes that fit very well with a sauce. The heavy cream sauce is one of the most used sauce types.
This simple recipe is based on a classic Bechamel sauce recipe, the main difference is that I’ve changed milk with water.
You can add different flavors to this basic white sauce such as mustard, garlic, tarragon, and so on.
You have just to add the chosen flavor to the sauce right before it’s ready, mix ingredients to combine well, and boil for about 1-2 minutes.
White sauce is used along with many dishes to rich the flavors and make the recipe more creamy and tasty.
There are many pasta, chicken, fish recipes that require white sauce, so you can use this cream sauce for this purpose.
I recommend viewing also how to make parsley butter sauce, which is also a great option to enrich the main dish with refined flavors.
You can read more about different sauce types here.