Learn in this cooking video how to make spaghetti Bolognese from scratch using a yummy and easy Italian pasta recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade Italian spaghetti recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
Enjoy cooking the basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 2 kg/70 oz of ground pork or ground pork and ground beef mixture
2) 2-3 tbsp of sunflower oil
3) 200 g/7 oz of yellow onions
4) salt and ground black pepper to taste
5) 1,5 l/50 fl oz of tomato broth
6) 400 g/14 oz of peeled chopped tomatoes
7) 1 tsp of dried oregano (marjoram) or some fresh leaves
8) 1 tsp of dried basil or some fresh leaves
9) spaghetti (80-100 g or 3-4 oz/serving)
10) grated cheese (30-50 g or 1-2 oz/serving)
1) put the minced meat in the pan and fry it with a little vegetable oil over a high temperature
2) finely chop the onion and place it over the meat after about 5 minutes, then mix the ingredients and continue to fry until the onion is soft, meanwhile season the food with salt and ground black pepper to taste (this step takes about 15 minutes)
3) add the tomato broth and peeled tomatoes, then add a teaspoon of dried oregano and basil and mix the ingredients
4) boil the Bolognese sauce over low temperature until lowers and becomes slightly viscous, the meat must be very tender (about 45 minutes)
5) turn the heat off and let the sauce rest for 10-15 minutes before serving
6) boil spaghetti according to the instructions on the package
7) drain water from pasta and split them into servings on plates
8) put 1-2 ladles of Bolognese sauce over the spaghetti on each plate
9) sprinkle grated cheese and wait for about 5 minutes before serving to melt the cheese
Pasta with sauce is certainly one of the most popular food recipes.
This spaghetti bolognese recipe with minced meat and tomato sauce is not the original version of pasta Bolognese with ragu sauce that is prepared traditionally in Italy, but is a modern version, adapted with fewer ingredients and shorter cooking time, loved and cooked by everyone all over the world. Today, it’s considered the best spaghetti Bolognese recipe!
Even in Italy, few places still serve the original version of pasta Bolognese with tagliatelle and ragu sauce!
The amount of Bolognese sauce per serving differs depending on your preferences (usually 1-2 ladles). However, if you cook too much sauce with minced meat and tomatoes do not worry, it can be used the next day to prepare Bolognese pasta bake, Bolognese calzone, or it can be frozen and used later.
Sometimes I use a mixture of ground pork and ground beef in a proportion of 60%-40%. Of course, you can adapt these proportions according to your personal taste.
The best cheese to top pasta Bolognese is a hard Italian cheese such as Pecorino or Parmesan. Needless to say, if you don’t have at hand these Italian cheese types you can use any ground cheese you like.
Next to the best spaghetti Bolognese recipe, the most suitable drink is red wine.
Enjoy the best spaghetti Bolognese recipe!
More information about the Bolognese sauce origins is available here.