Homemade mayonnaise recipes – how to make spicy mayonnaise at home for a chicken sandwich or sushi. Easy food recipe to prepare mayonnaise with simple and tasty ingredients such as spicy mustard.
Learn in this video how to make spicy mayonnaise by using a yummy and easy homemade mayonnaise recipe from scratch!
SUPER YUMMY homemade food recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 3 eggs
2) 1 tbsp of spicy mustard
3) 400 ml / 14 fl oz of sunflower oil or olive oil
4) salt and ground white pepper to taste
1) boil 1 egg until yolk is hard, then wait to cool to room temperature
2) peel boiled egg off and separate the yolk and white
3) place the boiled egg yolk into a bowl
4) break remaining eggs and separate the yolks and whites
5) place raw egg yolks into the same bowl with the boiled yolk
6) crush boiled yolk with a fork into very small pieces
7) add spicy mustard and mix ingredients by hand to combine them very well
8) combine ingredients by mixer while pouring oil in small amounts into the bowl
9) spicy mayonnaise is ready when you added the entire oil amount and has a smooth consistency
10) add more flavors if you want such as powdered aromatic herbs, then mix ingredients slowly by hand
Mayonnaise is one of the most used ingredients for appetizers, salads, and salad appetizers. Today, in the store are available lots of cheap mayonnaise brands, still, I prefer to use my homemade mayonnaise recipes as many times as I have time.
I prefer homemade mayonnaise for two main reasons. First, it doesn’t contain preservatives, so it’s much healthier than the one bought from the store.
Second, I can add more flavors while I make it. Most ready-made mayonnaise types have neutral aroma. It’s true that its taste can be improved, but making homemade mayonnaise let’s you more room to flavor it exactly as you wish.
Of course, sometimes I use commercial mayonnaise when I don’t have time to prepare one at home. That’s fine, so long you are using rarely this option.
Regarding the best oil for this recipe, I recommend sunflower oil because its neutral taste. If you want to get a mayonnaise with olive oil for your salad, appetizer, or salad appetizer, simply use olive oil but make sure that its quality is very high to avoid making mayonnaise with unpleasant taste!
There is any disadvantage of the homemade spicy mayonnaise recipe compared to a commercial mayonnaise? Yes, homemade mayonnaise and foods made with it cannot be stored as long as those prepared with a mayonnaise type featuring preservatives.
Enjoy spicy mayonnaise recipe!
If you don’t have spicy mustard or you don’t want to use mustard at all, you can simply replace it with about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of hot chili pepper powder or ground white pepper to make spicy mayonnaise at home.
Read more about mayonnaise origins here.