Strawberry cake filling recipes – how to make a cream filling for cakes with strawberries. Easy strawberry cake filling recipe to prepare a cream with simple and tasty ingredients such as fresh strawberry and vanilla pudding.
Learn in this video how to make strawberry cake filling by using a tasty and easy cream recipe for cakes with strawberries!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.HomemadeRecipesfromScratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 500 g / 17.5 oz of strawberries, fresh or frozen
2) 300 g / 10 oz of granulated sugar
3) 120 g / 4.5 oz of vanilla pudding (3 sachets)
4) 700 ml / 25 fl oz of cold cow milk
5) 200 g / 0.7 oz of butter at room temperature
6) 100 / 0.35 oz of caster sugar
1) remove leaves if necessary and chop strawberries by knife into smaller pieces
2) place chopped strawberries into a pot, add over them granulated sugar, and stir ingredients
3) place the pot to the stovetop and simmer ingredients over low temperature to avoid forming foam, mix ingredients from time to time
4) take the pot off the stove when strawberries are soft and the juice lowered (about 15-20 minutes)
5) chop strawberries by vertical blender, then wait to cool to room temperature
6) place vanilla pudding powder into a bowl, add over the milk gradually while mixing ingredients by hand until smooth
7) pour milk with pudding over strawberries and combine ingredients by hand
8) place the pot to the stovetop and boil ingredients over medium temperature until thick, stir ingredients continuously to avoid sticking and burning
9) take the pot off the stove, cover the cream filling, and wait to cool to room temperature
10) meanwhile, place soft butter into a bowl, add over powdered sugar, and mix ingredients by rubbing them by hand until very smooth
11) stir strawberry cream by mixer until you get a creamy consistency
12) add gradually strawberry cream into the sweetened butter bowl while combining ingredients by mixer, continue until you get a smooth cream filling
You probably heard about the classic French pastry cream used for traditional cakes. I also use this type of pastry cream, but its preparation is very time consuming and, therefore, I figured out a recipe for an excellent custard filling that requires a short time until it’s ready to fill cakes up.
I know that you’re already curious, so I acknowledge that I make this cream filling recipe with pudding. The whole procedure is extremely simple. Additionally, you need just a couple of ingredients and the filling can be used shortly after preparation.
Strawberry is one of my preferred fruits to make homemade cakes and, especially, caked with cream filling. Maybe you know that on the internet or in the cooking books aren’t available many strawberry cake filling recipes, so I’ve turned vanilla custard into strawberry cake filling! How? Just watch the video and you’ll see how easy it’s this recipe!
Since it’s very easy, there aren’t many tips to share regarding this strawberry cake filling recipe. One of the tips that I want to underline is that you can make this recipe not just with fresh strawberries but also with frozen strawberries, so you can enjoy a delicious strawberry cream cake at any time of the year!
In spite of its simplicity, this quick cake filling is really tasty and has a fabulous creamy consistency and stronf strawberry taste. As a result, I recommend you to use this filling as many time as you need a quick and savory filling for a strawberry cream cake.
Enjoy strawberry cake filling recipe!
Read more about custard recipes here.