📖 Table of Contents
Homemade Strawberry Chocolate Cake Recipes: Fresh Strawberry Cake with Chocolate Pudding
My homemade chocolate and strawberry cake recipe is one of the most delicious fresh strawberry chocolate cake recipes you’ve ever made at home!
➡️ Are you searching for the tastiest strawberry chocolate cake recipes in 2023? On this page, you’ll find out how to make a chocolate strawberry cake with pudding from scratch in 16 steps at home. I know, many of you like the combination of chocolate and strawberries, but you are discouraged by the long time required to make a classic cake. That’s why I created this strawberry chocolate cake based on a cream that is made from pudding, so the working time is shortened significantly!
➡️ My easy strawberry cake recipe enables you to bake a homemade cake with chocolate, fresh strawberries, and more simple and tasty ingredients. That’s right, you don’t need many ingredients to make this homemade cake and, in addition, you will find them in any supermarket, so the recipe suits you perfectly and is waiting for you to try it as soon as possible!
➡️ Sometimes in life you find perfect things unexpectedly and that’s the case with this fresh strawberry chocolate cake recipe! Watch the cake-baking video below and learn how to make a chocolate strawberry cake from scratch using a tasty and easy homemade cake recipe with pudding-based cake filling and frosting!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay informed with our newsletter! Sign up to receive updates on new recipes and culinary articles. Plus, after subscription, you get a FREE sample of the cookbook “10 Common Mistakes Anyone Can Make In The Kitchen” (download link provided in the Welcome email.)
How to Make Strawberry Chocolate Cake with Pudding from Scratch
What ingredients do you need to make strawberry chocolate cake?
1) 1 egg
2) 150 g/5 oz of granulated sugar
3) 150 ml/5 fl oz of sunflower oil
4) 300 g/10.5 oz of Greek yogurt (minimum 10% fat) – you can replace it with sour cream (12% fat)
5) 300 g/10.5 oz of cake flour
6) 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
7) 10 g/0.35 oz of baking powder (1 sachet)
8) 100 g/3.5 oz of dark chocolate flakes or coarsely crushed dark cooking chocolate
9) 500 g/17.5 oz of fresh strawberries or similar fresh fruit type (raspberry, blueberry)
10) 40 g/1.5 oz of chocolate pudding (1 sachet)
11) 500 ml/17.5 oz of cow milk
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
How to make a chocolate strawberry cake recipe from scratch?
1) break the egg and place it into a bowl
2) add sugar into the bowl and stir ingredients in the mixer until sugar is dissolved completely
3) add oil into the bowl and combine the ingredients in the mixer
4) add yogurt to the bowl and continue mixing
5) add flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to the bowl, then combine ingredients by hand until smooth
6) add chocolate chips to the bowl and mix again by hand
7) place cake dough into a thematic silicon mold with an irregular surface (recommended) or into a basic bundt pan
8) place the mold into the preheated oven at 180 C/360 F and bake the ingredients until the cake is no more sticky inside (20-25 minutes)
9) meanwhile, wash strawberries, wait to drain water well, and slice them up
10) when baked, wait to cool the cake for about 5-10 minutes, then take it out from the mold or bundt pan
11) in the meantime, prepare chocolate pudding with milk as instructed on the package
12) wait about 5 minutes to cool the pudding a bit
13) use a ladle and pour pudding very slowly over the cake to coat it entirely
14) garnish the cake with strawberry slices as desired
15) place this delicious chocolate-coated strawberry cake into the fridge for a couple of hours before slicing to harden the pudding layer
16) slice up the strawberry chocolate cake as desired
Final Notes for the Fresh Strawberry Cake Recipe with Chocolate Pudding
➡️ Strawberry cake recipes are among my favorite homemade cake recipes. As a result, I make strawberry cake any time I have fresh strawberries at hand, and, sometimes, I even use frozen strawberries to bake various strawberry cream cakes.
➡️ I use a lot of recipes with fresh strawberries, so sometimes I have difficulties in choosing which one to make. When I don’t have too much time at my disposal I use this very simple strawberry cake recipe with chocolate pudding.
➡️ As you can see in the video, making this chocolate-coated strawberry cake recipe is extremely easy. Basically, you have to bake a cake similar to a bundt cake, prepare the pudding, and combine the cake with pudding and strawberries!
➡️ Plus, the necessary ingredients are quite basic and won’t cost you a lot of money. Despite these things, the strawberry chocolate cake is very tasty and will satisfy your expectations. Additionally, the cake is very spectacular and will attract all eyes if you have guests or you want to impress your family.
➡️ Finally, this cake recipe can be prepared in a similar way using other fresh fruits instead strawberries, so you can make a fresh fruit cake as many times as you want in no time and with minimal effort!
➡️ Enjoy making a fresh strawberry chocolate cake from scratch! For additional info, read more on strawberry cake!
Related Strawberry Cake Recipes and Culinary Articles
📖 Cooking article by