Strawberry covered chocolate cake recipes – how to make a chocolate strawberry cake at home. Easy strawberry cake recipe to bake a homemade cake with chocolate, fresh strawberries, and more simple and tasty ingredients.
Learn in this video how to make a chocolate strawberry cake from scratch by using a tasty and easy homemade cake recipe!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com!
We are sorry that this recipe or article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this recipe or article!
Tell us how we can improve this recipe or article?
1) 1 egg
2) 150 g / 5 oz of granulated sugar
3) 150 ml / 5 fl oz of sunflower oil
4) 300 g / 10.5 oz of Greek yogurt (minimum 10% fat) – you can replace it with sour cream (12% fat)
5) 300 g / 10.5 oz of cake flour
6) 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
7) 10 g / 0.35 oz of baking powder (1 sachet)
8) 100 g / 3.5 oz of dark chocolate flakes or coarsely crushed dark cooking chocolate
9) 500 g / 17.5 oz of fresh strawberries or similar fresh fruit type (raspberry, blueberry)
10) 40 g / 1.5 oz of chocolate pudding (1 sachet)
11) 500 ml / 17.5 oz of cow milk
1) break the egg and place it into a bowl
2) add sugar into the bowl and stir ingredients by mixer until sugar is dissolved completely
3) add oil into the bowl and combine ingredients by mixer
4) add yogurt to the bowl and continue mixing
5) add flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to the bowl, then combine ingredients by hand until smooth
6) add chocolate chips to the bowl and mix again by hand
7) place cake dough into a thematic silicon mold with irregular surface (recommended) or into a basic bundt pan
8) place the mold into the preheated oven at 180 C / 360 F and bake ingredients until the cake is no more sticky inside (20-25 minutes)
9) meanwhile, wash strawberries, wait to drain water well, and slice them up
10) when baked, wait to cool the cake about 5-10 minutes, then take it out from the mold or bundt pan
11) in the meantime, prepare chocolate pudding with milk as instructed on the package
12) wait about 5 minutes to cool the pudding a bit
13) use a ladle and pour pudding very slowly over the cake to coat it entirely
14) garnish the cake with strawberry slices as desired
15) place this delicious chocolate-covered strawberry cake into the fridge for a couple of hours before slicing to harden pudding
16) slice the strawberry chocolate cake up as desired
Strawberry cake recipes are among my favorite homemade cake recipes. As a result, I make strawberry cake any time I have fresh strawberries at hand and, sometimes, I use even frozen strawberries to bake various strawberry cream cakes.
I use a lot of recipes with fresh strawberries, so sometimes I have difficulties in choosing which one to make. When I don’t have too much time at disposal I use this very simple strawberry cake recipe with chocolate pudding.
As you can see in the video, making this chocolate-covered strawberry cake recipe is extremely easy. Basically, you have to bake a cake similar to a bundt cake, prepare the pudding, and combining cake with pudding and strawberries!
Plus, the necessary ingredients are quite basic and won’t cost you a lot of money. Despite this thing, the strawberry chocolate cake is very tasty and will satisfy your expectations.
Additionally, the cake is very spectacular and will attract all eyes if you have guests or you want to impress your family.
Finally, this strawberry cake recipe can be prepared in a similar way with other fresh fruits, so you can make a fresh fruit cake as many times as you want in no time and minimal effort!
Enjoy strawberry chocolate cake recipe!
Read more about chocolate cake types here!