Easy strawberry pound cake recipe to bake a homemade cake with simple and tasty ingredients like vanilla extract and fresh strawberries.
Learn in this baking video how to make a strawberry pound cake from scratch using a yummy and easy homemade cake recipe with fresh strawberries!
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY baking homemade strawberry pound cake! 👌
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 6 eggs
2) 24 tbsp of granulated sugar
3) 24 tbsp of sunflower oil
4) 24 tbsp of cold cow milk
5) 1 tbsp of vanilla essence
6) 24 tbsp of cake flour
7) 10 g/0.35 oz of baking powder (1 sachet)
8) a pinch of salt
9) 20 g/0.7 oz of butter or margarine to grease the tray
10) 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour to coat the tray
11) 300 g/10 oz of fresh strawberries
12) caster sugar for garnishing
1) break eggs and separate the yolks and whites
2) place egg yolks into a bowl
3) add gradually sugar to the bowl while combining ingredients with the mixer
4) continue mixing until sugar is dissolved completely
5) add gradually oil to the bowl while combining ingredients with the mixer
6) add gradually cold cow milk to the bowl while combining ingredients by the mixer
7) add vanilla essence and combine ingredients by hand
8) add gradually flour to the bowl while combining slowly ingredients by hand
9) add baking powder to the bowl and combine ingredients by hand
10) place egg whites into another bowl, add a pinch of salt, and whisk ingredients by the mixer until hard
11) add gradually egg white to the first bowl while combining slowly ingredients by hand
12) grease and flour a large baking tray
13) remove leaves from strawberries if necessary
14) wash strawberries and wait to drain water well
15) chop strawberries into medium-small pieces
16) pour the dough into the tray and stretch it into a layer
17) place strawberries over dough all over into a layer
18) press gently strawberry pieces with a spoon to enter partly into the dough
19) place the tray into the preheated oven at 180 C/360 F and bake the fruit cake until golden on top (about 30-40 minutes, less or more)
20) take the tray out from the oven and wait to cool the strawberry pound cake to room temperature
21) take the cake out from the tray and slice it up into pieces of the desired size
22) sprinkle caster sugar over the fresh strawberry cake abundantly
Strawberry is one of the most preferred fresh fruits to bake homemade cakes. As a result, there are available lots of strawberry cake recipes and a large part of them are made with fresh strawberries.
Pound cake is one of the most common and beloved homemade cake recipes. Since I like both strawberries and pound cake, I made a homemade cake recipe that combines these delicious fresh fruits and this cake type. The result is the amazingly tasty fresh strawberry pound cake recipe!
Making pound cake is very easy even for the less experienced people in baking cakes. My recipe doesn’t make an exception and you won’t have any trouble while baking this fresh fruit cake.
Apart from being very simple, the recipe requires few ingredients that you can find everywhere. Preparation and baking time are both short, so here’s your chance to make a super yummy homemade cake with less effort!
The fresh strawberry pound cake recipe is particularly good because the cake remains fluffy and fresh for several days and can be served along with coffee, tea, or milk, of your choice!
Enjoy baking the homemade strawberry pound cake recipe from scratch!
Read more about pound cake origins here.