Moist homemade cake recipe without gelatin to prepare a Swiss roll with simple and tasty ingredients like fresh strawberries, mascarpone, and whipped cream.
SUPER YUMMY homemade cake recipe by www.homemaderecipesfromscratch.com! ENJOY IT! ?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
1) 300 g/10.5 oz + 100 g/3.5 oz of fresh strawberry
2) 100 g/3.5 oz + 150 g/5 oz of granulated sugar
3) fresh juice from a lemon
4) 4 eggs
5) 1 tsp of vanilla extract
6) 50 ml/17 fl oz of sunflower oil
7) a pinch of salt
8) 4 g/0.15 oz of baking powder
9) 100 g/3.5 oz of all-purpose flour
10) 40 g/1.5 oz + 60 g/2 oz of caster sugar
11) 400 g/14 oz of sweet cream
12) 50 g/17.5 oz of Mascarpone or cottage cheese
1) chop 300 g/10.5 oz of strawberry and place it into a pot
2) add 100 g/3.5 oz of sugar and lemon juice to the pot
3) put the pot on the stovetop over very low temperature and boil the ingredients until you get a paste similar to marmalade and the juice is very low, mix occasionally
4) take the pot off the stove and wait to cool the strawberry paste to room temperature
5) break the eggs into a bowl, add 150 g/5 oz of sugar, and combine ingredients by mixer until the sugar is dissolved completely
6) add vanilla extract and sunflower oil to the bowl, then mix again
7) add salt, baking powder, and flour to the bowl, mix again
8) pour the dough into a 30×40 cm/12-16 inches tray with baking paper and spread the dough into a layer
9) place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 C/360 F and bake the cake until golden brown (about 10-12 minutes)
10) in the meantime, sprinkle a thin layer of caster sugar over a sheet of baking paper, it has to be larger than the tray
11) take out the tray from the oven and overturn the cake sheet over the sugared baking paper
12) remove the baking paper from the cake bottom, sprinkle some caster sugar over the cake, and roll it as tightly as possible together with the sugared paper
13) fold the ends of the paper inwards and wait to cool the cake sheet to room temperature
14) meanwhile, whip the sweet cream until hard
15) place the mascarpone or cottage cheese into a bowl, add 60 g/2 oz of caster sugar and combine ingredients together by mixer
16) add half of the whipped cream (200 g/7 oz) to the cheese bowl and combine gently ingredients by hand
17) unpack the cake sheet and spread over it, into a thin layer, the strawberry paste made in the beginning
18) spread the sweet cheese cream over the strawberry paste into a layer
19) roll the stuffed cake sheet and wait about 1 hour to harden the cream filling
20) cut and remove the ends of the roll cake
21) place the strawberry Swiss roll cake on a serving platter
22) place the remaining whipped cream over the cake and spread it evenly or make shapes as desired
23) slice 100 g/3.5 oz of fresh strawberry and garnish the strawberry roll cake according to your preferences
Swiss roll cake is considered by some people an old fashioned cake, while people from countries such as the UK consider it the perfect cake next to the tee…
Despite the opinion of those who consider the cake outdated, the Swill roll remains one of my favorite homemade cake recipes. I like any version of the cake, but the recipes featuring whipped cream are at the top of my preferred fresh fruit cake recipes.
There are not many baking tips to share regarding this homemade fruit cake. Generally speaking, the Swiss roll cake is very easy to make and this recipe doesn’t make an exception.
Strawberry Swiss roll cake is ready in a very short time and you don’t need many ingredients to prepare it, so it’s the ideal cake to make a delicious dessert and spoil your family and friends.
Yes, you can make Swiss roll cake with other fresh fruit besides strawberries such as raspberry, blueberry, or bilberry.
Enjoy strawberry Swiss roll cake!
Read more about strawberry cake types here.